Thyroid lab results while using Tren/Mast/Test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Thyroid lab results while using Tren/Mast/Test

I just got these results. This looks to me like I need to use T3, (atleast during this present gear cycle). I welcome any help and/or comments.....

THYROID PANEL WITH TSHT3 UPTAKE 41 HIGH 22-35 % 01

T4 (THYROXINE), TOTAL 5.1 NORMAL 4.9-10.5 mcg/dL

FREE T4 INDEX (T7) 2.1 NORMAL 1.4-3.8

TSH 2.96 NORMAL 0.40-4.50 mIU/L

T3, TOTALT3, TOTAL 69 LOW NORMAL RANGE is 76-181 ng/dL 01

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

No, you're good. Your t3 may be low, but you're uptake is quite high. You're fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    No, you're good
    How do you figure I'm good when the Total T3 is 69 and the normal range is 76-181????

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,433 Posts
    Rep Points

T4 and TSH are in normal range. you do not have hypothyroidism
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    T4 and TSH are in normal range. you do not have hypothyroidism
    T4 and tsh don't mean shit. It's the T3 that counts. I know because I have thyroid issues. I've been on t3 for 30 years. It's the T3 uptake that counts....THATS IT.

My t4 and tsh are nonexistent, but my t3 uptake is high. I've very leaned out and always have good energy on t3 alone. I take t3 at 25mcg three times a day

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,433 Posts
    Rep Points

the thyroid hormones are in circulation and regulated by the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland.

In case of suspected hyperthyroidism in a subject with normal FT4 levels, it may be useful to measure T3 to confirm the diagnosis. In some cases of hyperthyroidism, there are high levels of free T3 (FT3) even if FT4 is normal; the measurement of both hormones may therefore be useful if the doctor suspects hyperthyroidism.

The T3 test is not useful for the diagnosis of hypothyroidism because the levels are not reduced until the latter becomes severe.

also you do not take the t3 to solve the problem. but the doctor will prescribe you t4
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

the thyroid hormones are in circulation and regulated by the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland.

In case of suspected hyperthyroidism in a subject with normal FT4 levels, it may be useful to measure T3 to confirm the diagnosis. In some cases of hyperthyroidism, there are high levels of free T3 (FT3) even if FT4 is normal; the measurement of both hormones may therefore be useful if the doctor suspects hyperthyroidism.

The T3 test is not useful for the diagnosis of hypothyroidism because the levels are not reduced until the latter becomes severe.

also you do not take the t3 to solve the problem. but the doctor will prescribe you t4
    But there are three measurements of T3. T3 uptake, free T3, (which you've mentioned above) and there is also TOTAL T3 which is what is low in my blood work.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,361 Posts
    Rep Points

I think your fine. TSH and T4 is most important.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I think your fine. TSH and T4 is most important.
    This stuff gets complex. There's a guy on here who was on T4 for awhile from his doc, and it never solved his Hypothyroid issue, until they put him on T3 because he is one of those who was NOT low on T4, but his system doesn't convert T4 into T3 like it should be. He said that when the doc finally put him on T3, it made a world of difference. I am certainly no expert on this topic, but it seems to me that T4 and TSH are not always the only things that matter, just as some guys can have normal LH and FSH levels, but still be low in Testosterone.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,361 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    This stuff gets complex. There's a guy on here who was on T4 for awhile from his doc, and it never solved his Hypothyroid issue, until they put him on T3 because he is one of those who was NOT low on T4, but his system doesn't convert T4 into T3 like it should be. He said that when the doc finally put him on T3, it made a world of difference. I am certainly no expert on this topic, but it seems to me that T4 and TSH are not always the only things that matter, just as some guys can have normal LH and FSH levels, but still be low in Testosterone.
    9 out of 10 ppl being treated for hypothyroidism use only T4, some I guess need t3 but I know Drs don't like to prescribe it, much harder to control with t3

If you're so concerned about it then go see an endocrinologist and don't rely on people over the internet.
    IRONLION LABS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    T4 and tsh don't mean shit. It's the T3 that counts. I know because I have thyroid issues. I've been on t3 for 30 years. It's the T3 uptake that counts....THATS IT.

My t4 and tsh are nonexistent, but my t3 uptake is high. I've very leaned out and always have good energy on t3 alone. I take t3 at 25mcg three times a day
    Was your t3 uptake high before you discovered your thyroid problem.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    9 out of 10 ppl being treated for hypothyroidism use only T4, some I guess need t3 but I know Drs don't like to prescribe it, much harder to control with t3

If you're so concerned about it then go see an endocrinologist and don't rely on people over the internet.
    What's kinda scary is that I know people in the work place who have had hypothyroidism,and have been treated by doctors, even Endocrinologists, (including my wife) and with some of them, it took their doctors years to get their treatment correct before they actually began to feel good and get relief from the symptoms of Hypothyroidism. So either many doctors are incompetent when it comes to this issue, or this is NOT an exact science even when you're under a doctor's care.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,433 Posts
    Rep Points

this thing is complex.

tests are performed every 4-6 months to understand the values and correct the dose.
    it takes time.

however, it is generally treated with t4 and not with t3.
    prescribing t3 is like prescribing test P for trt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

this thing is complex.

tests are performed every 4-6 months to understand the values and correct the dose.
    it takes time.
    Well you see Phil, that's^ exactly what I'm talking about. I don't believe that blood work merely twice a year once a patient begins Thyroid med treatment is even close to being adequate, nor effective. I think that the doctors have to let the medical insurance companies dictate how often the blood work is performed, and that is the ONLY reason why it's done so infrequently. Taking bloods every 4-6 months, (and it's usually every six months I believe) is undoubtedly the exact reason that it takes many doctors at least a full year to get the treatment correct. That's absurd!!

And I'm pretty sure that if you went to a doctor and told him that you will pay for the blood work out of your own pocket so the medical insurance companies aren't the one dictating the treatment decisions, most doctors are just soooooo used to doing things the poor and inefficient way, (the way that insurance companies dictate they be done) that they would not be cooperative with the patient at all, and insist on doing things the slow inefficient way like they've been doing for years. Meanwhile, you the patient has to possibly suffer the ill effects of hypothyroidism for years, while your doctor is jerking around with blood work only twice per year. That's ridiculous.

This is the same type of nonsense that TRT patients have to endure when they go to a doctor for low T.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 12-15-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,361 Posts
    Rep Points

this thing is complex.

it takes time.

however, it is generally treated with t4 and not with t3.
    prescribing t3 is like prescribing test P for trt

This correct. T3 has to be dosed multiple x per day to keep stable, t4 once a day. People taking a combination of t3 and t4 once or twice a day. Most people on the combination t3 t4 are taking desiccated thyroid which is extracted from pig's or cow's thyroids. Drs have to experiment for a while to get your levels where you feel best.

Here's my bloodwork from last week. I've been on thyroid t4 for 7yrs, sometimes t3 too. I just increased my dose after seeing this, hgh affects my levels and makes me more hypo which it always does.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by REHH; 12-16-2018 at 01:45 AM.
    IRONLION LABS