Favorite performance cycle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post
    Nothing is going to give you a “dry grainy look” without first getting your BF down to the point that it’s possible.
    Agreed. I am on point now. We will see how the genetics play a role.

  2. #17
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,576
    Thanked in
    5,304 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunter View Post
    Here’s a question I know I LOVED winstrol but I was much younger so didn’t have any issues with joint pain but wouldn’t adding a low dose of deca help with joint pain??

    I’ve been thinking about this because my next blast I was thinking test and deca and winny..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deca doesn't really have a direct effect but rather indirect because it's known to be a wet compound in some users, basically addend more fluid throughout the body especially around connective tissue and joints, lubrication so to speak.. however you can always add var because it "may" assist with joint stiffness and drying, I'll explain more: With the winny and Var oral combo not only will this allow "stanozolol" to perform solo displaying it's unique abilities,
    there will also be a "synergistic interaction" between the both assisting in a faster fat loss ratio,and more pronounces muscle definition and volume/hardness!

    I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..
    So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that, in some users

  3. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I apologize guys but what is Gw?

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    293
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    357
    Thanked in
    263 Posts
    Rep Points
    18690100

    Quote Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
    I apologize guys but what is Gw?
    GW-501516 (cardarine) is a research chemical known as a PPAR agonist. It increases lypolysis (fat loss) while helping retain muscle tissue while in a calorie deficit. It has also been shown to lower cortisol as well as increase cardiovascular endurance. Great compound IMO. I love that shit lol
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,207

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    885
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You are comparing a few different animals here.. You're mentioning explosiveness, and fighting (I'm speculating power)..And you're putting this in the same sentence with basketball sprinting and endurance...
    This goes back to basics with different muscle twitches.. You really cannot utilize compounds for both at the same time,muscle mechanics don't really operate like that and AAS won't really assist..You're going to consume oxygen in the blood at an overwhelming rate with "bursts" of explosiveness yet expecting to have gas in your tank?!?!? Furthermore you're going to experience blood pump with the buildup of lactic acid which will end up working against you..

    You made references about 90% towards endurance but use the word explosiveness once so I think you should just look at what will help you with keeping oxygen in the blood and a sustained level of endurance..

    In an ideal situation like this you don't want to be running too many compounds because you will fill the muscle volume too fast with blood because of the AAS activity (less can be more)..

    I'd suggest low to moderate dose of TEST (endo maintenance while the other PED's go to work), Test-Prop 100mgs EOD is more than sufficient..At the same time running Winny/var combo..Winny may dry you out, and yield MAJOR cramping, but if you;re a competeve athlete I'm sure you'll be consuming enough water, right? I'd suggest adding Meldonium, read about it below..It's great for endurance athletes and it will compliment the winny/var combo.. Fyrther more the var "may" assist with joint stiffness and drying, I'll explain more: With the winny and Var oral combo not only will this allow "stanozolol" to perform solo displaying it's unique abilities,
    there will also be a "synergistic interaction" between the both assisting in a faster fat loss ratio,and more pronounces muscle definition and volume/hardness!

    I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..
    So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that as while you're attempting achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular/dense look three dimensional with the bold and the oral combo..

    I'd also suggest you employ magnesium,zinc,potassium and last but not least taurine (taurine will help shuttle vitamins and minerals to the muscles assisting with hindering cramping and such).
    Depending on your goal and the reason you're looking for this added advantage , the test-prop mentioned above may give PIP, and that could effect performance due to unconformable site irritation and such, you can always sub that out with TestE250 1 x a week. I mentioned the Test-prop due to its faster onset and and greater ability with strength and serum spikes quicker for a more rapid response rather than waiting a few weeks for a longer esters serums to build..

    Also when you near competitive days, games, meets, events you can add in Halotestin at 15mgs, but its suggested to begin use several days prior to whatever event you have approaching, this way you can build blood serum levels and have a greater output..

    Just my 0.02

    Meldonium



    Meldonium in sports



    Mildronate® is very popular among athletes who train in aerobic style at high intensity. Why? Let's try to figure it out.
    Meldonium :


    • increases overall performance
    • accelerates nervous excitation (this is important for improving the work of muscles)
    • helps to cope with stress, nervous and mental stress (especially during the competition)
    • improves the transport of glucose to cells. As a result - to provide the heart and brain with energy - requires less glucose in the blood
    • accelerates the excretion of decay products



    The effectiveness of Mildronate® in sports is noted by many athletes. They become more dexterous, speed of movements increases. The additional benefit of taking Meldonium is improving memory and speeding up the thinking process.
    If you answer the question about why you need Mildronate in sports, you can draw the following conclusions: the conservation and rational use of existing energy and other resources in the body, increasing the performance of the athlete in extreme conditions.
    Mildronate® is particularly popular in athletes engaged in aerobic style. It allows them to maintain a cardiac tone, to prevent abnormal hypertrophy. Therefore Mildronate® is very often prescribed for skiers and runners.
    Athletes who prefer strength training in sports (bodybuilding, powerlifting) also apply Mildronate® before training. However, there is a misconception that this substance accelerates the growth of muscle mass. Mildronate® in bodybuilding and powerlifting is used as prevention of overwork, overtraining. It does not affect on the growth of muscles directly.
    How to take Mildronate® in sports

    The correct dosage of Mildronate® in sports is very important for every athlete. If you play sports, experience physical overload - you should calculate the daily dose of Mildronate® as follows: 15-20 mg of the drug per 1 kg of body weight.
    Mildronate in sports should be taken 1 time a day - 30 minutes before training. The course of application usually lasts from 6 weeks to 3 months. Then the body begins to get used to the drug, so you need to take a break for 4 weeks.

    Athletes can take Meldonium as tablets (capsules) or injections.
    If you choose tablets, the maximum daily dose is 2 grams (2000 mg).
    Let's note that injections are 2 times more effective.
    It is advisable to combine the intake of Mildronate with L-carnitine or Riboxin.


    Mildronate: withdrawal time from the body

    Due to the fact that Meldonium is recognized as doping from January 1 , 2016 - many athletes are interested in the question of how long Meldonium is excreted from the body. Actually it is impossible to give an unequivocal answer since this issue has not been fully studied.

    According to various sources the withdrawal time of Meldonium from the athlete's body is 24 hours with a single use. With systematic use the withdrawal of Meldonium from the body can occur in a few months. Some specialists are are expressing an assumption that Meldonium is excreted from the body completely from 100 to 120 days.


    Why is Mildronate Prohibited?

    Since the beginning of 2016 Mildronate is doping because it's listed on the anti-doping list. Therefore Mildronate® is prohibited in sports. Why this happened - is a big question. After all this drug is prescribed even for pregnant women, people with diseases of the cardiovascular system. Every second pensioner in Russia uses Mildronate® regularly for the doctor's appointment.
    I don't know a whole lot about this drug, however, I just read the following about it, (here below) that I didn't see mentioned here above in Vision's post. I'm not faulting Vision for that, but if the following explanation of this drug here below is accurate, then guys who are trying to get lean, or wanting to remain lean might want to think twice about using it...(read on)....

    Function in the Body :
    The basic function of the drug is improving blood flow. It achieves this by shifting the normal body metabolism process form fat metabolism to carbohydrate metabolism. Unlike other blood flow medications that open up or relax the arteries, meldonium blocks the action of the carnitine. Carnitine is an amino acid plays a key role in the burning of fat fuel. Without it, the body burns more sugar/ carbohydrate for fuel.
    Carbohydrate metabolism uses low energy hence requires little oxygen. Simply put, the body to produces more energy with the same oxygen amount than it would without the drug. This effect is beneficial in low oxygen conditions. The heart muscles of individuals suffering from heart disease are always deprived of oxygen. Meldonium, therefore, is an invaluable drug to such persons.

  6. #21
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,576
    Thanked in
    5,304 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I don't know a whole lot about this drug, however, I just read the following about it, (here below) that I didn't see mentioned here above in Vision's post. I'm not faulting Vision for that, but if the following explanation of this drug here below is accurate, then guys who are trying to get lean, or wanting to remain lean might want to think twice about using it...(read on)....

    Function in the Body :
    The basic function of the drug is improving blood flow. It achieves this by shifting the normal body metabolism process form fat metabolism to carbohydrate metabolism. Unlike other blood flow medications that open up or relax the arteries, meldonium blocks the action of the carnitine. Carnitine is an amino acid plays a key role in the burning of fat fuel. Without it, the body burns more sugar/ carbohydrate for fuel.
    Carbohydrate metabolism uses low energy hence requires little oxygen. Simply put, the body to produces more energy with the same oxygen amount than it would without the drug. This effect is beneficial in low oxygen conditions. The heart muscles of individuals suffering from heart disease are always deprived of oxygen. Meldonium, therefore, is an invaluable drug to such persons.
    I can tell you this much, it's a very very the new drug when we consider Sports and PEDs..it's been on the scene for a little bit and it's very popular in Europe.. a lot of athletes are using it, and there's a lot of guys in the MMA especially jiu jitsu who are competing in the pan am's, the Abu Dhabi and other world trials and IBJJF who are rumored to be using it.. is it overhyped? Does it work? Is a placebo? It's still pretty early to tell because of lot of things have phased in and phased out over the years with Sports as the next best thing.. but I'll tell you what, this stuff is making some noise for a good enough reason for the users to talk about..

    I don't see any performance enhancement drug given anybody the ultimate advantage.. desire, determination and technique is what creates champions..

  7. #22
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    864
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,175
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He mentioned boxing somtren is probably one of the worst options for injectables along with any long esters since he will be drug tested before and or after any fight. So tren, eq and deca should not be used

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    CSOReaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points
    1430798067

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    He mentioned boxing somtren is probably one of the worst options for injectables along with any long esters since he will be drug tested before and or after any fight. So tren, eq and deca should not be used
    At 40, I highly doubt he is a professional boxer, so drug testing wouldn't be a problem.

  9. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    At 40, I highly doubt he is a professional boxer, so drug testing wouldn't be a problem.
    Correct. No more competing and I never did or would with peds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I can tell you this much, it's a very very the new drug when we consider Sports and PEDs..it's been on the scene for a little bit and it's very popular in Europe.. a lot of athletes are using it, and there's a lot of guys in the MMA especially jiu jitsu who are competing in the pan am's, the Abu Dhabi and other world trials and IBJJF who are rumored to be using it.. is it overhyped? Does it work? Is a placebo? It's still pretty early to tell because of lot of things have phased in and phased out over the years with Sports as the next best thing.. but I'll tell you what, this stuff is making some noise for a good enough reason for the users to talk about..

    I don't see any performance enhancement drug given anybody the ultimate advantage.. desire, determination and technique is what creates champions..
    Yes a few known Russian boxers and athletes were using it religiously.

    Where to to get it?

  10. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Deca doesn't really have a direct effect but rather indirect because it's known to be a wet compound in some users, basically addend more fluid throughout the body especially around connective tissue and joints, lubrication so to speak.. however you can always add var because it "may" assist with joint stiffness and drying, I'll explain more: With the winny and Var oral combo not only will this allow "stanozolol" to perform solo displaying it's unique abilities,
    there will also be a "synergistic interaction" between the both assisting in a faster fat loss ratio,and more pronounces muscle definition and volume/hardness!

    I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..
    So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that, in some users
    How do you feel about test 250 2x week with eq 350 2x week and anavar?

    Thats what im looking at.

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Cycle????
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 10:43 AM
  2. My favorite cycle
    By Yeezus in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 10:39 AM
  3. Your favorite cycle
    By YungJoc in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 04:13 PM
  4. Favorite AI on cycle
    By Mp5navy187 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:16 PM
  5. What is everyone's favorite cycle....
    By River in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums