• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin's Epic Plunge Continues........

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup- BTC may be convenient in some aspects but it sure as shit is not convenient to lose your ass when money is sitting in your BTC wallet.
I always viewed the discounts for using BTC pretty much as breaking even because I almost always lost money on transactions the few times I tried it long ago.

I just buy when I want to use it, immediately send it so I never have to worry about losing much. With the way things are right now I would definitely not buy and hold any crypto currency. Despite the volatility it is an incredibly easy and convenient way to transfer funds.

I just buy when I want to use it, immediately send it so I never have to worry about losing much. With the way things are right now I would definitely not buy and hold any crypto currency. Despite the volatility it is an incredibly easy and convenient way to transfer funds.

I agree. As long as the transactions are done in the same day, the loss is very minimal if any at all. This isn’t the time to store any coins in your wallet.

Yup- BTC may be convenient in some aspects but it sure as shit is not convenient to lose your ass when money is sitting in your BTC wallet.
I always viewed the discounts for using BTC pretty much as breaking even because I almost always lost money on transactions the few times I tried it long ago.

I lost over 100 bucks just waiting for the coin to hit my wallet.

Also all those who bought in at the beginning have cashed out already at the peak price.

I hope so. I wish it was more steady so we can use it as currency.
Not only Amazon but other major players as well. Once bitcoin is more readily and widely accepted then it will surely shoot back up in price.

I agree. As long as the transactions are done in the same day, the loss is very minimal if any at all. This isn’t the time to store any coins in your wallet.

I somewhat agree with what you are saying, but....a couple observations, #1, things never tend to go super fast in this line of business. #2, As volatile as btc is, 10% discounts or whatever can be wiped out pretty quick when it's tail spinning. People are so worried about saving $20-$30 as a whole most of the time because they want to save all they can.

I started out with $400 usd wanted too place order seems faster process. But i didnt know 10 day hold. Before i could move my coins . Now my value is at $240 with 2 days left on hold .

I started out with $400 usd wanted too place order seems faster process. But i didnt know 10 day hold. Before i could move my coins . Now my value is at $240 with 2 days left on hold .

Damn might lose half your money.....sucks.

Fuck that- and I thought REHH losing 100 was bad-
I havent used it in a while but when I bought off of localbitcoin, I could use immediately. The problem with that was that you buy them for more than they are worth from the sellers so you do lose some.

Its honestly just so fucking hard to keep up with the price right now. At least before when you lost value you could hold on for 2 days when it would go back up.

If your using an exchange that puts a hold on the coins after you purchase you need to use something else. I keep cash in my wallet. Buy the coin and it's available instantly to send so the whole process of buying the coin and sending payment is complete in less than 2 minutes which makes any change in value insignificant.

Get Shredded!
If your using an exchange that puts a hold on the coins after you purchase you need to use something else. I keep cash in my wallet. Buy the coin and it's available instantly to send so the whole process of buying the coin and sending payment is complete in less than 2 minutes which makes any change in value insignificant.

I’ll have to do this next time. Lost a hundo because of a 10 day hold. Mfers

I’ll have to do this next time. Lost a hundo because of a 10 day hold. Mfers
Agreed and that's what is turning me off to the crypto game. I got cashapp so going to give that a try.

Back