• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One month in a Tren/Mast/Test cycle, & just ordered a Thyroid function test

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm open to anyone's comments here. I've used Tren many times, but this is the first time with Mast, (and the first time using Mast period). Overall, I'm feeling better with the addition of Mast, than I ever did without it, (during Tren cycles I mean). Here's what has me very curious though:

Of all the types of gear I've ever used, (including Tren) I never had a battle during a gear cycle with constipation, but this time around I have. In fact, some gear cycles I've been on actually caused me to get the runs. But this time around on Tren, I've found myself having to eat more fiber, and even Habanero peppers, (which I happen to love anyway) than I ever had to before, just to keep intestinal movement regular. I'm not eating quite as much since I've had a big loss of appetite, but I'm still eating more than enough to merit daily and regular bowel movements without having to go crazy with fiber additives. I'm also drinking just as much water as I ever did on any previous Tren cycle, and eating apples, carrots, and oatmeal daily.

So these things in addition to sleeping a lot, seems like this might just be symptoms of very slow metabolism. Therefore I've ordered some blood work for Thyroid functions, (T3 uptake, free T3, T4 and TSH). I've often heard rumors that Tren can mess with your T3, but I cannot say that I've ever had bloods done for Thyroid during any Tren cycle I've been on in the past.

So tomorrow I go to the lab for the blood work. I'm one month in on an EOD injection regimen, (Tren Ace/Mast P/Test P) and I'm due tomorrow for the next injection, (the same day as I'm going to the lab). Do you guys think that it will matter whether or not I do the Tren/Mast/Test poke BEFORE the blood draw at the lab, or AFTER??? Does anyone think that it might effect the Thyroid test results differently if I inject before or after the blood withdraw at the lab?

I'm asking this because if the test shows that I'm hypothyroid, then I will begin a T3 dosage, ( at least until the end of this Tren cycle, when I will have more Thyroid blood work done in an attempt to determine if the Tren effected my T3).

I’m a week into EOD injections of BCG’s ripped gods (tren ace-mast p-test p)yesterday was #5 and I’ve noticed my movements start slowing too. I haven’t got full constipation but something is definitely having an effect, but my last tren e & hex run anything over 200mg in a week would give me diarrhea. So at this point I’m not sure but I’m gonna have to say the mast is the cause because the only thing different is the mast being added aside from different esters. And this is my first time using mast as well and have never experienced constipation from any gear either.

So at this point I don’t know if the ace ester is helping me take higher tren without diarrhea because it’s not building up or is it the mast causing a slowdown in turn negating the tren diarrhea issue I normally have.

I’m a week into EOD injections of BCG’s ripped gods (tren ace-mast p-test p)yesterday was #5 and I’ve noticed my movements start slowing too. I haven’t got full constipation but something is definitely having an effect, but my last tren e & hex run anything over 200mg in a week would give me diarrhea. So at this point I’m not sure but I’m gonna have to say the mast is the cause because the only thing different is the mast being added aside from different esters. And this is my first time using mast as well and have never experienced constipation from any gear either.

So at this point I don’t know if the ace ester is helping me take higher tren without diarrhea because it’s not building up or is it the mast causing a slowdown in turn negating the tren diarrhea issue I normally have.
Hmmm....very interesting. Your input on that is very helpful. Your conclusion seems to be valid. I'll chime back in when I get the blood results from the Thyroid tests, but based on both your past Tren experience and my own, I have no doubt that Mast is a factor here. That sure is peculiar. It just goes to show that we never know how hormones will effect our body until we try them. Especially AAS related hormones

I haven’t got my own hormone bloods done yet, but did have blood work done for my job that they pay for due to lead exposure we are around. It test for everything health wise and I olny get notified if something is not right, but this was before the ripped godz was started so I’m interested in the results you get back. I will be getting a hormone panel done soon, but I was not as worried about that as I was with the health markers

Ive seen mast seriously dry guys out. Others not at all. If its sucked major amounts of water out of you that doesn't help with #2. Tren is really hard on the thyroid and adrenals and if it slows your thyroid function into hypo enough constipation is a definite symptom. The tren mast combo may have also done double duty drying you out 🤷*♂️

I'm open to anyone's comments here. I've used Tren many times, but this is the first time with Mast, (and the first time using Mast period). Overall, I'm feeling better with the addition of Mast, than I ever did without it, (during Tren cycles I mean). Here's what has me very curious though:

Of all the types of gear I've ever used, (including Tren) I never had a battle during a gear cycle with constipation, but this time around I have. In fact, some gear cycles I've been on actually caused me to get the runs. But this time around on Tren, I've found myself having to eat more fiber, and even Habanero peppers, (which I happen to love anyway) than I ever had to before, just to keep intestinal movement regular. I'm not eating quite as much since I've had a big loss of appetite, but I'm still eating more than enough to merit daily and regular bowel movements without having to go crazy with fiber additives. I'm also drinking just as much water as I ever did on any previous Tren cycle, and eating apples, carrots, and oatmeal daily.

So these things in addition to sleeping a lot, seems like this might just be symptoms of very slow metabolism. Therefore I've ordered some blood work for Thyroid functions, (T3 uptake, free T3, T4 and TSH). I've often heard rumors that Tren can mess with your T3, but I cannot say that I've ever had bloods done for Thyroid during any Tren cycle I've been on in the past.

So tomorrow I go to the lab for the blood work. I'm one month in on an EOD injection regimen, (Tren Ace/Mast P/Test P) and I'm due tomorrow for the next injection, (the same day as I'm going to the lab). Do you guys think that it will matter whether or not I do the Tren/Mast/Test poke BEFORE the blood draw at the lab, or AFTER??? Does anyone think that it might effect the Thyroid test results differently if I inject before or after the blood withdraw at the lab?

I'm asking this because if the test shows that I'm hypothyroid, then I will begin a T3 dosage, ( at least until the end of this Tren cycle, when I will have more Thyroid blood work done in an attempt to determine if the Tren effected my T3).

Majority of the people dont need t3 when using tren or hgh , only a small % of people need it

Ive seen mast seriously dry guys out. Others not at all. If its sucked major amounts of water out of you that doesn't help with #2. Tren is really hard on the thyroid and adrenals and if it slows your thyroid function into hypo enough constipation is a definite symptom. The tren mast combo may have also done double duty drying you out 路*♂️

Nice contribution...

But this thread is two years old and this member hasn't been active in 6 months. Thinking any problems he had two years ago are situated already.

lolz

Back