• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin 150iu grey tops

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running orange tops on and off for going on 2yrs. Excited to try the new 150iu greys. Usually run the oranges at 3.3iu once a day about 5x a week, so 15-20iu a week. Will run these greys similar, maybe try a little higher, 2.5iu twice a day, or 5iu once a day. Will add a little insulin in too, 8-12iu Novolin R preworkout; maybe a little 12hr Novolin N in the morning as a basal dose to get the appetite popping all day.

Attachments

• 15439586893748813385266920124648.jpg
    15439586893748813385266920124648.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 168
They're good man. My fiancee and I have been running them for quite a while. I might add some insulin at some point depending on whether the coach wants me to or not.

Nice not having to reconstitute vials quite as often lol

Been running orange tops on and off for going on 2yrs. Excited to try the new 150iu greys. Usually run the oranges at 3.3iu once a day about 5x a week, so 15-20iu a week. Will run these greys similar, maybe try a little higher, 2.5iu twice a day, or 5iu once a day. Will add a little insulin in too, 8-12iu Novolin R preworkout; maybe a little 12hr Novolin N in the morning as a basal dose to get the appetite popping all day.
So these are 15ius per bottle? That sounds like it would be better if running 3ius pd. I bottle would last exactly a week if running 5 days on 2 days off. Hmmm

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

They're good man. My fiancee and I have been running them for quite a while. I might add some insulin at some point depending on whether the coach wants me to or not.

Nice not having to reconstitute vials quite as often lol

I reconstitute 1 or 2 vials then pre-draw all my slin pins for the week.......much easier this way.

So these are 15ius per bottle? That sounds like it would be better if running 3ius pd. I bottle would last exactly a week if running 5 days on 2 days off. Hmmm

Yes 15iu per vial, so yeah 3iu x 5 would be exactly 1 vial a week.

That's pretty sweet. I wanna catch these buy 2 get 1 free. That'd be sweet.
Yes 15iu per vial, so yeah 3iu x 5 would be exactly 1 vial a week.

Are the greys better than the oranges? From purity standpoint from what I can see the greys are the best but I see a lot of people using the oranges.

Anyone whose used both, which do you prefer based off results per iu pinned?

Are the greys better than the oranges? From purity standpoint from what I can see the greys are the best but I see a lot of people using the oranges.

Anyone whose used both, which do you prefer based off results per iu pinned?
They're pretty much equal. Both are consistent af.

I ran 4 kits of greys at 2.5iu's in the AM and PM. I reconstitute it at 12iu's so I just pin 2iu's which equals 2.5. I have never been so lean in my life. I usually hover at 11% even when I eat like shit but I was chopped.

Attachments

• IMG_4322.JPG
    IMG_4322.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
As stated above you can't go wrong with either one, the oranges are just a bit cheaper per iu but as far as purity I think they both are equally good.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran 4 kits of greys at 2.5iu's in the AM and PM. I reconstitute it at 12iu's so I just pin 2iu's which equals 2.5. I have never been so lean in my life. I usually hover at 11% even when I eat like shit but I was chopped.

Yes looking lean

I have always wondered why the grey are a tiny pricier? Price per iu is a little higher on the 15iu kit which is odd
. Usually price goes down in a bigger size. Doesn’t bother me just always wondered why? Maybe it’s pricier to change the size since 10iu is the standard format?

I have always wondered why the grey are a tiny pricier? Price per iu is a little higher on the 15iu kit which is odd
. Usually price goes down in a bigger size. Doesn’t bother me just always wondered why? Maybe it’s pricier to change the size since 10iu is the standard format?

You got it.....cost more per iu to manufacture 15iu vials verses 10iu vials

You got it.....cost more per iu to manufacture 15iu vials verses 10iu vials

Also the purity on the greys are 98% the orange tops are 96%. Is there any noticeable difference in that extra 2%?

I am thinking about trying out the greys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the purity on the greys are 98% the orange tops are 96%. Is there any noticeable difference in that extra 2%?

I am thinking about trying out the greys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The greytops seem to cause more numbing in the hands and feet for me vs orangetops so maybe they are a little stronger.

Back