Strangest Places You've Pinned

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points

Strangest Places You've Pinned

I've heard stories of old school bodybuilders just openly pinning in the locker room, the front seat of their cars outside the gym, pinning each other, etc.. I've yet to find myself in a bind where I'd need to pin anywhere but home.

However I have blood work Monday at 7:30am on my way to work and was thinking "how and where am I supposed to do my morning Test/Mast pin?"

I can't imagine pinning at work lol I was thinking of the bathroom at the blood lab? Or perhaps the front seat of our truck? I don't think I'd really do this, but it got me to thinking of this topic and figured I'd ask.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    865 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm guilty of pinning in my car once or twice..when I was getting off work late and wanted to get my prewo in.. was pinning TNE an hr before workout.. other than that..99% of time done in my bathroom at home...cool thread tho bro

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points

Figured it was something different to talk about. Since I switched my pinning to Monday mornings and Thursday evenings I've been pretty strict with it, just didn't want to have to flip the schedule to accommodate mid cycle blood work. Might have to try the car thing, just have two syringes loaded and ready to go lol. I can see pinning TNE for sure, especially if I workout right after work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I'm guilty of pinning in my car once or twice..when I was getting off work late and wanted to get my prewo in.. was pinning TNE an hr before workout.. other than that..99% of time done in my bathroom at home...cool thread tho bro

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points

A couple years ago I went to my mother's for Christmas dinner.. I wasn't eating much during this winter duration, I was using GHRP-6 x 3 a day..I brought a slin and the vial with me and put it in my wife's purse.. I went into the bathroom before eating and pinned sub-Q.. this stuff always makes me feel extremely hypo and I just started devouring food..

I felt like a junkie.. My mother is an amazing modest soul, I didn't feel right about it.. but I sleep better when I look at the fact that is not a controlled substance..I still felt shitty though..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,415 Posts
    Rep Points

I once pinned in a storage closet at the hospital I work at. Made sure I cleaned up all the "evidence" before leaving, and making sure no one saw me enter or leave the room.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,846 Posts
    Rep Points

I know a dude that slams his growth and insulin in the gym. I know another dude who has an insulin kit with cold packs so he can pin HG and slin in the gym parking lot while sitting in his car! Both of them are Monsters. Not bigs pin at home in the master bath, aka the cop free, mostly sterile zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

I have pinned both at work in the locker room and at a small building works owns for employees to have family parties at and what not. A little different for me though because for now I am strictly for medical reason and everyone knows. So if a coworker walks in it's no big deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I know a dude that slams his growth and insulin in the gym. I know another dude who has an insulin kit with cold packs so he can pin HG and slin in the gym parking lot while sitting in his car! Both of them are Monsters. Not bigs pin at home in the master bath, aka the cop free, mostly sterile zone.
    There's a gorilla I knew who would pin his slin in the parking lot.. I walked in one morning and seen him in his jeep, he was completely oblivious with no situational awareness or maybe just didn't give a fuck..I knocked on his window and he smiled and gave me the finger without even doing a double take..

Fuck that shit.. we are already suspects and on the radar, why fucking advertise even more?!?!?

He's actually doing some hard time right now in prison.. I guess that mindset didn't work out too well for him..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,274 Posts
    Rep Points

You guys are crazy

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    There's a gorilla I knew who would pin his slin in the parking lot.. I walked in one morning and seen him in his jeep, he was completely oblivious with no situational awareness or maybe just didn't give a fuck..I knocked on his window and he smiled and gave me the finger without even doing a double take..

Fuck that shit.. we are already suspects and on the radar, why fucking advertise even more?!?!?

He's actually doing some hard time right now in prison.. I guess that mindset didn't work out too well for him..
    Can you imagine what it's like to be a big time juicer to end up in prison with no juice and to be withered away an a matter of months not to mention the emotional down slide into depression?

Think about it, you're in prison and have the testosterone level of a little school girl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Can you imagine what it's like to be a big time juicer to end up in prison with no juice and to be withered away an a matter of months not to mention the emotional down slide into depression?

Think about it, you're in prison and have the testosterone level of a little school girl.

I got a questions, not sure if any here can answer? Say you get jammed up for any reason and going to prison, if you have a valid script for TRT does quality you for the treatment to continue while in prison? If not then why are they paying for the fags to get sex changes and pay for their hormones?

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points

I've actually seen this guy shrink and grow because of his drug use.. he was unrecognizable at one point, then he would get his shit together for a little while and make a pretty decent Resurrection.. he got clean for like 5 years and just became a freak for his last hurrah.. he has told me some pretty fucking disgusting stories,like a time he was so fucked up on pills he threw up in a parking lot,and he noticed some undigested pills in his puke on the ground and he pick through his vomit and took out the pills and took them again.. the guy was a scumbag.. I know right now he's at an all-time low, no juice or drugs and he's looking at a long fucking stint ahead of him..

No matter what he did it was always guns a-blazing whether it was juice or drugs.. I can never wrap my mind around going from one extreme to the next..

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tbj555 View Post
    I got a questions, not sure if any here can answer? Say you get jammed up for any reason and going to prison, if you have a valid script for TRT does quality you for the treatment to continue while in prison? If not then why are they paying for the fags to get sex changes and pay for their hormones?
    They will not give out hormones in prison in fact they don't give out many psych drugs either and a lot of these inmates fucking need them that's why these places are fucking crazy because lot of inmates need to be on drugs which they don't have... But they do have basic antidepressants and mood stabilizers but nothing game-changing..

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tbj555 View Post
    Just like anything else, if a gay person has insurance they pay it.

Sex changes are not covered under the ACA.

As to criminals, fuck em.

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points

Just like anything else, if a gay person has insurance they pay it.

Sex changes are not covered under the ACA.

As to criminals, fuck em.
    I'm almost a thousand percent certain that there's no hormonal treatment inside of prison with test, or even progesterone or estrogen... Thyroid disorder is something different but I don't even know about that but I would imagine that would be covered..