• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

🔥 1st time Buyer Discount 🔥

Hey trying to get ahold of a rep with monster. Could someone PM

@GGG I just ordered . U think u can give my order a little discount for a repeat customer ?

Thanks

Is it common for orders to ship well over a weeks time? Been about * days since payments been received. Also having a hard time getting emails back

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it common for orders to ship well over a weeks time? Been about 10 days since payments been received. Also having a hard time getting emails back
Brother.. like the Rep stated before- get your post count to 10+ then you can PM him.. much easier and safer this way to communicate with some questions.. not busting your balls, just letting you know.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Is it common for orders to ship well over a weeks time? Been about * days since payments been received. Also having a hard time getting emails back
Thats why theres Reps like myself , sometimes Monster gets super busy.

I suggest you read the rules , theres NO TA talk in open Forums , also , get your post count up so we can PM

Can I also get a PM with the discount? Thank ya!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Interested it the discount too fellas.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Can I get an PM with discount code too please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st time, interested in code

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Can i get Pm sent on this first time buyer discount please?
I can’t pm you because you dont have enough posts yet, but in the comments section when you checkout, type in 15% off per heavy hitter for first timer and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of

Back