• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time to get big and ugly.

Last "off season" I did a lot of experimenting and tried quite a few new things. Had some success and some failures but it set me up to really push in the right direction now.

I stayed relatively lean when I was growing before and plan to do so again until, I hit the wall then, we get chubbers.

Will be running EP oils and orals from Uncle Z for this go.

A couple weeks back I switched from short esters to long and the doses are -
200mg test e EOD(was going to use sust but switched)
120mg Deca eod
50mg tren hex eod

3iu gh ed
50mg Proviron ed

I will let this run for a few weeks then switch to a trt dose of test with some trestalone thrown in for good measure.

Will be focusing back on the log book using FT since I did let it slip away at the end of my cut since strength was fading a bit. Not a good thing for me to do back then but, I did and it's more learned.

Diet -

Non training days will be trace carbs higher protein and fats

Training days will be moderate carbs higher protein moderate fats.

Cardio -

No.

Holding a ton of water right now from eating whatever I wanted since Thursday. Tons of Thanksgiving day food and desserts. Pizza. Fried chicken. Lots of ice cream. Donuts and kolaches. Diet began today so the water should be gone in a few days.

Haven't trained since Wednesday since I needed a break and it's been nice. Tomorrow I'm back in the gym though.

That's about it to kick things off.

Following! Working on size myself .. I just turned 42.. time to do or die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting pics from the day before Thanksgiving. (230lbs per my scale)
fadcfa05eb57bc1ce8ee8a10d019377f.jpg
0ada9fd219219babda18991fe1fc0c7a.jpg
9f72e78c065495fe105e403ea1574589.jpg
2fab26d0291f3612ee35ac1ba3cf5dc9.jpg
869b61848f0e541f51c93e7d6aed6248.jpg

Last edited:
Wow brother I swear each pic shows a little more week after week. I’m looking forward to watching you achieve freak status.

IML Gear Cream!
Breakfast. This will be Normalish.

3 whole eggs
100g steak

Shake -
250g egg whites
20g protein from whey
1 scoop Grazed
611e3f553641d48e5657d1c03b376166.jpg

You wanna what?

Nasty:
highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.

Freaky:
very odd, strange, or eccentric.

Ugly:
unpleasant or repulsive, especially in appearance.

:)

Hey monte, looking great sir, definitely following for nutritional info. Quick question, do you have someone taking your photos or do you have it on a timer and rush over to pose while trying not to slip in your socks and undies? The latter is a funnier mental picture. Lmao.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hey monte, looking great sir, definitely following for nutritional info. Quick question, do you have someone taking your photos or do you have it on a timer and rush over to pose while trying not to slip in your socks and undies? The latter is a funnier mental picture. Lmao.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Lol. I set my phone down and record a video. I'll go back and screen shot poses during the recording after that.

post workout shake -

500g egg whites

25g whey

2 packs oats

This meal will grow a lot over time. Right now we're tightening back up first.
578ce0b67eb75308c785eeb555d846d7.jpg

Ground Beef.. rice... ketchup... trying to pack it on too brotha!

087a6ff68affcab558a1787c5e5ab4c1.jpg

Training today upper loading.

I removed lower pump from my upper loading days quite a while back since I wasn't recovering properly and, I was having the cramping issues. Will keep it out for a little while and revisit when I stall. I adjust for this by going up Tier in lower body only on my lower loading days.

Yates Row - 315*11, 365*7 drop set of dead stop rows to failure 135*14

Close grip Underhand pull down - 18*9, drop 10*9 long stretch followed by 45 seconds loaded stretch

Bb bench - 275 *7, 295*5 drop 225*6, 135*10, stretch pushup position for 45 second loaded stretch

DB Shoulder Press 2 count pause in stretch - 75*11, 75*8, 45 seconds loaded stretch

I've been dealing with a right wrist issue for about six weeks now. It bothers me quite a bit on free weight pressing which is part of the low numbers on flat bench and DB. The other part is I just haven't focused on those recently due to the injury. Will keep an eye on it.

That's a good high quality, high calorie meal right there!

It’s my first real food meal after training... also the toughest one to choke down every time because I have ZERO appetite after training... haven’t found a solution to that yet other than just shove it in slam down water and try not to barf

Get Shredded!
It’s my first real food meal after training... also the toughest one to choke down every time because I have ZERO appetite after training... haven’t found a solution to that yet other than just shove it in slam down water and try not to barf

Try adding some chicken or beef broth to it after you heat it up. Little easier to get down and some extra sodium post training is always good.

Try adding some chicken or beef broth to it after you heat it up. Little easier to get down and some extra sodium post training is always good.
This is why I use the shake I use post workout. Very easy to digest then, i can slam another meal down in an hour or so.

This is why I use the shake I use post workout. Very easy to digest then, i can slam another meal down in an hour or so.

Thank you brotha, I’ll try both! I’ve got to figure it out because summer time my appetite is even less.. and I dehydrate easily.. that’s the worst

Thank you brotha, I’ll try both! I’ve got to figure it out because summer time my appetite is even less.. and I dehydrate easily.. that’s the worst

I would suggest a shake post workout with minimal fats and a quick digesting carb source like rice based cereal. I usually do chex.

An hour to an hour and a half after that, the meal you posted above.

Just adjust your meals add needed

I would suggest a shake post workout with minimal fats and a quick digesting carb source like rice based cereal. I usually do chex.

An hour to an hour and a half after that, the meal you posted above.

Just adjust your meals add needed

Sounds great.. I remember your rice Chex shakes from your prep.. I appreciate the help! I’m thinking blueberry!

Sounds great.. I remember your rice Chex shakes from your prep.. I appreciate the help! I’m thinking blueberry!

Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Blueberry, Honey Nut. In that order

Off day today. So that means no carbs, a nap or two if I can squeeze them in and not much else.

Chest is sore from doing bench again so that's a nice surprise. Rest of the body feels fine but the wrist is pissed off. It'll live.

Dropped a few more lbs of water from my bone head feasting for three days since yesterday morning. Couple more to come off which might be gone after today so I don't look like a water buffalo.

That's about it. Let's make today a good day!

Back