• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
do u pinn youre test E every other day for better bloods ?
teach me youre ways ..

Veiny
7f1c2e1e711fc19911f65f3a3e6b2312.jpg

Looks good man, looks like you got the left quad caught up. You've come a long way in just a couple years since I've seen you here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, I'm still going.....

Zero confidence right now.

In the last month my coach has asked me how much cardio I'm doing twice, "must have accidently deleted my diet", and didn't know carb sources I was using when we talked about it multiple times......

All things I would never EVER ask a client or not know from looking at their updates.

Also, I hadn't gotten a diet update since April. Fat was coming off but, not fast enough imo.

Drugs have went up twice in a week, especially fat burners. Doses I didn't need to get leaner on my own. Cardio is highest it's been in years.

On top, the diet that didn't get updated for two months, I just got more then half the carbs which is around 400g over two days, plus about 70g fats pulled.

So basically, in being crashed dieted because he paid zero REAL attention to my program.

Lesson learned.

In the last month my coach has asked me how much cardio I'm doing twice, "must have accidently deleted my diet", and didn't know carb sources I was using when we talked about it multiple times......

All things I would never EVER ask a client or not know from looking at their updates.

Also, I hadn't gotten a diet update since April. Fat was coming off but, not fast enough imo.

Drugs have went up twice in a week, especially fat burners. Doses I didn't need to get leaner on my own. Cardio is highest it's been in years.

On top, the diet that didn't get updated for two months, I just got more then half the carbs which is around 400g over two days, plus about 70g fats pulled.

So basically, in being crashed dieted because he paid zero REAL attention to my program.

Lesson learned.

Freaking sucks. Wish you had someone coaching you like yourself! I’m blessed to have had you for sure! Keep your head up and keep pushing forward. You got this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAX PUMP!! Looking good Monte!

Max

Lesson learned.

Wow...

Are you going to finish this prep with him? Or...

Wow...

Are you going to finish this prep with him? Or...
Yes. I'll finish with him.

He's an Aceto guy, has worked with him for years so, my thinking up to this point is he has some of the same tendencies as far as structure goes. Not really a numbers or detail focus, more of what he sees he goes off of.

He keeps saying we're on track because I've told him multiple times I feel behind so, I'll give him another payment and if we fail, I can at least say I did exactly as instructed.

Maybe he's right and I'll be on. Knowing my body and the fact that fat burners went up and carbs plummeted, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose every bit of fulness and nut be able to get it back though, even if I am in shape.

I won't step on stage if I'm not ready though. I'm already gonna have to wear a mask so, I'm not making an ass out of myself any more then possible.

On the bright side, I fixed my weakest pose after training. Found my "queue" to get the back right
270ce6046ec33c882afeed6245e7070b.jpg

You look great, Montego1. You are large. You have cut a lot, but I am not sure you look 4 weeks out. I hope you and your coach prove me and your own nagging doubts wrong. I know you don't think much of my opinion, and I readily admit I am not a prep coach and don't know shit about prepping for a competition. I am just going off comparing what I see posted to others 4 weeks out, including even your own recent client at 4 weeks out (you two did an excellent job, by the way). I wrote and deleted this twice before deciding to post. It was difficult to write, and I sat here staring at this final version for quite a while before deciding to hit post, when I finally decided I would want to hear from somebody who had an honest opinion rather than just a bunch of "you look great!" posts (And you DO look great, just further out than 4 weeks).

You look great, Montego1. You are large. You have cut a lot, but I am not sure you look 4 weeks out. I hope you and your coach prove me and your own nagging doubts wrong. I know you don't think much of my opinion, and I readily admit I am not a prep coach and don't know shit about prepping for a competition. I am just going off comparing what I see posted to others 4 weeks out, including even your own recent client at 4 weeks out (you two did an excellent job, by the way). I wrote and deleted this twice before deciding to post. It was difficult to write, and I sat here staring at this final version for quite a while before deciding to hit post, when I finally decided I would want to hear from somebody who had an honest opinion rather than just a bunch of "you look great!" posts (And you DO look great, just further out than 4 weeks).

ohhhh the malfeasance!

You have a long torso monte. I think that takes away from your back development. I am totally jelly of them wheels tho bro. Holy shit.

what’s your go to on leg day? Heavy squats? Hamstrings bigger than my beer gut at this point. Finish strong and get up there man. I hope you do. It’ll make ya stronger.

good luck dude

Get Shredded!
Please read the above comments.....

Please read the above comments.....
Nm I guess you did.

Yeah, I would not consider myself close at all.

No issues man. I realize where I'm at, I've done this a few times and helped others. No skewed image of myself, thought I made that pretty clear.

Nm I guess you did.

Yeah, I would not consider myself close at all.

No issues man. I realize where I'm at, I've done this a few times and helped others. No skewed image of myself, thought I made that pretty clear.

Honestly a lot can happen in 4 weeks. I think you look pretty darn good and you can definitely get caught up in 4 weeks. You might be feeling like shit for the entire 4 weeks though. You already know that so I’m preaching to choir.

Four weeks and a couple days out. Still behind but, tightened up A LOT in two days. Grind grind grind.
385f71c498ccdba64103b7f4b9cc9038.jpg
ea518c5fe79771e23e3355b49dd9f54d.jpg
8f3c44ee558f160f53304ff20743f227.jpg

I can’t believe in freaking two days!! Crazy, you were definitely holding some water. You got this coach. Time to dial it in even more!

I did start training them - I think your log is one of the first places I noticed somebody other than a woman doing them, and I asked you about whether it made a visual difference over time, and I have been doing them ever since your positive answer. Although my legs look nothing like yours, this exercise has made a visual difference.

Adductors..... train them
a217c10f39da1e92ff51466fdd0be5eb.jpg

Nice! Best one yet!! I never realized how important Adductor/abductor training was. I am not looking forward to that pain again when I start! Lol . Your changes are coming rapidly. Look forward to 2 weeks out! You might just be fucking ready then!! Good on ya and good luck

Max

I did start training them - I think your log is one of the first places I noticed somebody other than a woman doing them, and I asked you about whether it made a visual difference over time, and I have been doing them ever since your positive answer. Although my legs look nothing like yours, this exercise has made a visual difference.
Easiest way to make the legs look bigger imo.

Back