• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
Guess I've come down with some kind of bug. Feel pretty rough. Lots of drainage in my sinuses and upset stomach. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Plan to train legs tomorrow since my gym closes before I'll be off work.

Guess I've come down with some kind of bug. Feel pretty rough. Lots of drainage in my sinuses and upset stomach. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Plan to train legs tomorrow since my gym closes before I'll be off work.

Rest up drink plenty of fluids big guy. Hope it'll pass quick.

You’re a monster.

Let it all rest. Life stress plus the stress of the life style. It takes months to recuperate. SEVERAL months.

and youll still be a monster ...

fucker:)

The funk seems to be going around right now... rest up and feel bettter

The funk seems to be going around right now... rest up and feel bettter

Yes sure is my brother and his boys are all in sick in bed because of it...a real nightmare that can be. Being also mindful of my elderly mother too as flu's bad for those sort of people.

Damn can’t catch a break bro. Hopefully you won’t need antibiotics.

Up the vitamins everyone it’s that time of the year. I find vitamin c and echinacea help a lot to prevent getting sick. Hopefully you feel bette Monte.

Finished out another 70 hour work week. Think that makes 18 of the last 21 days I've worked? Fun times.

Still got the funk. Still no motivation to train atm. Body is feeling really good besides the head cold though. Not fat yet. Just kinda resting up.

Finished out another 70 hour work week. Think that makes 18 of the last 21 days I've worked? Fun times.

Still got the funk. Still no motivation to train atm. Body is feeling really good besides the head cold though. Not fat yet. Just kinda resting up.

Working like a mad man..is your job physically demanding too? Rest up Boss.

Working like a mad man..is your job physically demanding too? Rest up Boss.
Yeah In a sense.

I'm not picking up heavy stuff or swinging hammers like construction but, i am on my feet all night in rocks walking miles upon miles and Going up and down small ladders regularly.

It's very rough on the legs particularly.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah In a sense.

I'm not picking up heavy stuff or swinging hammers like construction but, i am on my feet all night in rocks walking miles upon miles and Going up and down small ladders regularly.

It's very rough on the legs particularly.
That is rough. I've been pulling crazy hours but I desk jockey so it's not so bad outside of the massive amounts of caffeine I have to consume to stay awake.

Hope it calms down for you soon Monte, you deserve a break

Went to the garage gym to try and find my MOJO again this morning. Went well.

Reps are all controlled. Big big stretches on back and slower negatives on pressing.

Pull up - bw* 12, 10, 8, 6
Bb row - 275*12, 9, 8
Flat Bb bench - 275*12, 9, 8
Military press - 185*10, 8, 6
Cgbp - 185*12, 11, 9

Went to the garage gym to try and find my MOJO again this morning. Went well.

Reps are all controlled. Big big stretches on back and slower negatives on pressing.

Pull up - bw* 12, 10, 8, 6
Bb row - 275*12, 9, 8
Flat Bb bench - 275*12, 9, 8
Military press - 185*10, 8, 6
Cgbp - 185*12, 11, 9

Solid garage session...Dont worry that MOJO will come back full force soon enough...We all the feeling of not being all in.

I think you pushed so hard the last few months that your physically and mentally burnt out. A few years ago when I was more on top my game I would get like that after long exhausting cycles. I think the cruise with trest will be helpful. Besides it’s only January you got time brother :)

Lower day.

Cramping last night so only did Squats today. This work schedule I'm on now is very very similar to the one I was on when I tore my Sartorius this past year so I'm being careful not to get in that area of fatigue.

The cramps last night are a telling sign even though I haven't trained lower body in over a week I think.

Safety squat - 405*12, 10, 7

Upper pump after.

That's it lol. These were right up to failure instead of a rep short. Still slow controlled reps and seems strength is down from previous squat session. Could feel a lot of tightness post workout so hopefully I don't seize up later.

Gonna need bloods with an electrolyte test soon. I'm missing something besides the magnesium that I thought was the culprit.

Yup, just went through this with my dad actually. He was sodium and chloride deficient really badly because I found out he have been salting his food...per his dumbass doctors orders. Of course the doctor never asked what he ate...he eats as clean as I do, nothing processed at all. No processed food+no salt was cramp city. His sartorius locked up in him and pulled his back out of place badly, he's been hobbling for 2 weeks now. I brought him some salted ass food and some taurine and he's finally improving.

Anyhow, take core of yourself man!

Almost back to a routine! Weeeeee

Upper Muscle Rounds last night/this morning. Went to a different gym so had some more variety. The low row machine was treating my back badly Lol. They have a lot of those machines that use your body weight to add resistance. I used it on chest and shoulders.

Mid row - 220*23, 22, 20+2
Chest press - 80+bw *23, 22, 22
Shoulder Press - 80+bw *22, 21
Dip Machine - 330*23, 21
Plate loaded reverse delt machine - 30*23, 21

This week I will be switching up to trest and lower dose test. Most likely -

50mg trest ed
300-400mg test e per week

Get Shredded!
First trest pin.

.8ml ed is around 300mg a week so that'll be the dose.

300mg test e split Tuesday and Wednesday

Lower muscle rounds -

Low close leg press - 12 plates x23
Sldl on hammer shrug - 225*23, 21
Romanian split squats - 35*23
Adductor - 110*22
Abductor - 110*25
V bar press down - stack *15, 10
Ez Curl - 60*15, 12
Calf Raise - 280 *23, 22, 22, 21

Still rolling with low volume while I'm on my current work schedule. Don't need any fuck ups

Post workout
b3bb17fecccdbd6e6fbedbba96bf12ec.jpg
Nice Monte..I love me some chex and eggwhites too...how many oz is those lil bttle egg whites? And price/store u get em? I've been getting mine from Walmart, but haven't seen those lil btles..let me know

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Nice Monte..I love me some chex and eggwhites too...how many oz is those lil bttle egg whites? And price/store u get em? I've been getting mine from Walmart, but haven't seen those lil btles..let me know

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
They're 16oz boxes from Sam's club.

6 pack of them is $9.

Back