• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

IML Gear Cream!
Wats up brother ? Your definitely grinding away as always. I’m finally back home for a week and half with no work. Happy Holidays!
Yeah this week has kicked my ass. 80 hours in at work after today but, I'll be off until the afternoon of Christmas day.

Gonna get some training in the garage since the gym will be closed those days.

Everything is going well though. Diet has been in good order just haven't had my usual training days.

I feel ya brother 80 hours sucks as I do 84 hours frequently. I did a 90 day turnaround 7’12’s with a fatigue day on the 13th. Talk about shitty. I’m glad you got some RnR day’s coming.

Yeah this week has kicked my ass. 80 hours in at work after today but, I'll be off until the afternoon of Christmas day.

Gonna get some training in the garage since the gym will be closed those days.

Everything is going well though. Diet has been in good order just haven't had my usual training days.

Hang in there boss, you're grinding like a machine. Enjoy those days off work.

Been off my game a bit.

Will update soon on what's going on.

Been off my game a bit.

Will update soon on what's going on.
Christmas cheer will do just that. Hope you've had a great time and usually diet and training goes to shit around this time lol.

Few things happened in a short time frame this last week.

An uncle of mine who helped raise me passed away the day before Christmas. Basically drank himself to death from alcoholism.

A very close friend who got me started in training passed on Christmas eve from what they believe to be a heart attack. I don't think I need to go into why this happened at the age of 35.

The wrist I was nursing along at the end of prep and through my rebound seems to have gotten re injured at work.

All told this week was shit. Trained once. Haven't been on any form of diet. Extremely water logged atm which has my blood pressure through the roof. Very foggy headed from the shit food. Coming off that 80 hour work week I'm just completely unmotivated.

I haven't had a PLANNED break in quite a while. I was down a few weeks with my leg earlier in the year but I didn't get to enjoy it really.

At the same time I know I'm just being a pussy due to everything that's happened this week. Gonna train a little today just to get moving and feel the rest of the week out.

Few things happened in a short time frame this last week.

An uncle of mine who helped raise me passed away the day before Christmas. Basically drank himself to death from alcoholism.

A very close friend who got me started in training passed on Christmas eve from what they believe to be a heart attack. I don't think I need to go into why this happened at the age of 35.

The wrist I was nursing along at the end of prep and through my rebound seems to have gotten re injured at work.

All told this week was shit. Trained once. Haven't been on any form of diet. Extremely water logged atm which has my blood pressure through the roof. Very foggy headed from the shit food. Coming off that 80 hour work week I'm just completely unmotivated.

I haven't had a PLANNED break in quite a while. I was down a few weeks with my leg earlier in the year but I didn't get to enjoy it really.

At the same time I know I'm just being a pussy due to everything that's happened this week. Gonna train a little today just to get moving and feel the rest of the week out.

Sorry about your losses bro. Take a break for the rest of the week and you’ll shock your body when you return next week. It’ll probably be beneficial. No need to push on a injured wrist. Get some Cbd muscle rub and you’ll thank me.

That sucks man.

Theyd want you to keep pushing ;)

keep your head up man

Really sorry to hear about that bro. I hope things turn around for you. You know it’s mostly just in your head tho. You haven’t done any substantial damage at all by taking a week off and having a relaxed diet. The mental game is a mind fuck. You’re good bro. Back after it!

Dude, stop thinking you're just being a pussy due to the events that happened. That kind of stuff is life changing, and when multiple things like that happen at once, that makes for one hell of hard bitch slap to a guys life. Especially when it happens during the holidays, makes it that much harder to cope with. Take some time to get your head right buddy. I know, easy to say. We all know your hardcore about this lifestyle. No doubt you will find a way to get back at it, just take your time and make sure you are in a good spot to focus on it again.

Get Shredded!
Dude, stop thinking you're just being a pussy due to the events that happened. That kind of stuff is life changing, and when multiple things like that happen at once, that makes for one hell of hard bitch slap to a guys life. Especially when it happens during the holidays, makes it that much harder to cope with. Take some time to get your head right buddy. I know, easy to say. We all know your hardcore about this lifestyle. No doubt you will find a way to get back at it, just take your time and make sure you are in a good spot to focus on it again.
I agree with this. Nobody is going to think any less of you for taking time off to grieve and heal. You'll be back logging and critiquing other logs in no time. You and your family have my sincerest condolences. Much respect sir.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Lol.

Evacuated my neighborhood for a gas leak tonight. Weeeeee!

Couldn't say it better myself. Take care of yourself Monte, it's the most important thing you can do

Lol.

Evacuated my neighborhood for a gas leak tonight. Weeeeee!

Dang. I hate it when life gives a run of bad things and then something else comes out of the blue. Makes you think "wtf? what's next?". Hang in there and hope things turn around quick for you.

Really sorry Brother. Take care of yourself and do what you gotta do. We all gotta take our foot off the gas a little sometimes.

I trained yesterday. Nothing crazy but had a decent session.

High Row - 220*12, 10
Close grip pull down - stack*8 2 drops to failure
Close grip machine press ss machine chest press - 150kh*12, 10 - 15, 12
Pec Deck - 240*12 2 drops
Cable side laterals with cuff - 40*15, 15, 12, 9
Face pull with Ez Curl attachment - 140*15, 13, 11
Straight bar curl - 105*11, 8, 6

Couple more days off.

Will try to train tomorrow and see if u can get back int the swing.

I have noticed that from the lack of training lately my sleep has gotten better. Also feel better overrall during the later part of the day.

Gonna bring down the AAS starting today. Pulled out the tren hex and reduced test to 500. Deca will stay where it was.

Couple more weeks and I'll sub the deca for trest and drop test dose to 2-300.

Couple more days off.

Will try to train tomorrow and see if u can get back int the swing.

I have noticed that from the lack of training lately my sleep has gotten better. Also feel better overrall during the later part of the day.

Gonna bring down the AAS starting today. Pulled out the tren hex and reduced test to 500. Deca will stay where it was.

Couple more weeks and I'll sub the deca for trest and drop test dose to 2-300.
Hey brother how do you compare tren hex to tren e ? Same old tren sides or what and does it seem more potent mg for mg ?

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brother how do you compare tren hex to tren e ? Same old tren sides or what and does it seem more potent mg for mg ?
Hex is much more potent mg per mg and, the sides are less. 210mg hex is like 500mg e and, not nearly the negative side.

Another day. No training. Diet is meh.

Decided to keep this lack of training and strict dieting going until motivation is back. I'll train when I feel like it and won't when I don't.

Body needed a break since I can't seem to get enough sleep no matter what I do.

Happy New Year Monte, any plans for this year?

Yeah dude....take the year off bro..or two ....so I can catch up

Reactions: hj2
You to bud.

Just plan on continuing to be a better husband and father. That's the only thing for sure
Thanks and you can't go wrong with with that. Hope the year goes by with no more gear or HGH lost lol.

Maybe more gains this year sounds even better :)

Trained last night

Hammer mid row - 270*12, 320*9, 320*7
Mid grip pull down ss Stretchers - 12*9, 8*10
Incline machine press - 320*9, 7
Cable fly - 140*18
Smith shoulder press - 225*10, 7, 6
Side lateral - 20*18, 15, 13
Bb curl - 95*12, 9, 8
Dip Machine - 120kg*12, 9,

Good work for going in after 14 hours at the job.

Trained last night

Hammer mid row - 270*12, 320*9, 320*7
Mid grip pull down ss Stretchers - 12*9, 8*10
Incline machine press - 320*9, 7
Cable fly - 140*18
Smith shoulder press - 225*10, 7, 6
Side lateral - 20*18, 15, 13
Bb curl - 95*12, 9, 8
Dip Machine - 120kg*12, 9,

Good work for going in after 14 hours at the job.

Atta boy

Back