• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
What's the nutritional info on this? Does it fit your macros? Pre or post workout? Lmao, sorry, been reading your posts in logs, etc. Looks delicious sir.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100% not on plan lol. Although I would love to eat the entire thing, and I would if I had the first piece, I'll let the family have it

100% not on plan lol. Although I would love to eat the entire thing, and I would if I had the first piece, I'll let the family have it
Lmao, Right on bud. My wife made a pecan cheesecake and it's taken all my willpower to not devour it on leg day. I'm a hungry beast on leg day. I am happy to say that I still haven't touched it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Off today.

Holding a fuck ton of water for some reason... Not really sure why though...

Nothing has been off diet wise.

Drugs are still the same.

Training is still where it needs to be.

No GI distress.

Sleep was good and even got a long nap today.

Only thing that's changed recently was adding in the intra but, I adjusted meals so I'm not taking in much more calorie wise and, switched to these black tops from Giant to test igf..... I don't hold water from gh though so unless it's just this brand, which it might be, that's all I can think of.

Scale is sitting at the same weight as Sunday - 238lbs so, maybe just in my head a bit.

Trained my boy this afternoon. Haven't been able to get in the garage with him lately so today we did some max effort did and I'm impressed.

Bench has gone up 30lbs and squat has gone up 50 for his 1rm. Form is dead on too.

Session went like this -

Bench -
45*12, 12
85*8,8
95*3
115*2
125*1
135*1
145*1 (max. Might have had 5 more lbs)

Followed with stability work and pause reps. 4 second negative, 2 count pause -
95*5, 3
45*12 resistance added by me lightly pressing bar down

Squat -
45*12, 12
95*8, 8
135*5
165*3
185*1
205*1
215*1
220*fail

Followed with
135 - 3 sets of 5 with ten deep breaths between each set and one all out set of 12.

Kid is doing work!

Breakfast.

Lower loading today.
ea3145aff5c8be4be0fc73b0da98ba04.jpg

Lower loading

Safety Bar squat - 495*8,6
HS SLDL - 225*8,7
Close stance leg press machine extremely slow eccentric - 230*10,8
Good girls ss bad girls - 130*10,11
Calf rate - 145*12, 12,12,12

Upper pump stuff.

Safety Squats felt fucking awesome. My bar is maxed out at 495 so I'll have to keep working for reps.

Intra workout shake was my regular one.

Post workout -
500g egg whites
1 banana
60g chex

IML Gear Cream!
Meal 4 -
250g Chicken Breast
150g Jasmine rice

Meal 5 -
250g Chicken Breast
150g Jasmine rice

Meal 6 -
75g whey

Meal 7 -
180g steak
2c Broccoli

Just wanted to say the broth in the rice... awesome.. I’ve used that now and that better than bullion stuff and it’s great! Thanks for the advice brotha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say the broth in the rice... awesome.. I’ve used that now and that better than bullion stuff and it’s great! Thanks for the advice brotha!!

Good! Here's what I'll usually use. Mix it with hot water and then pour it into the cooker. Chicken and tomato flavors are on point too.
f6253d87f5ca23c419007c5d540a5981.jpg

Thank you again! I appreciate it..!

Naps messed with my meals so making up ground.

Also, I have not had heavy whipping cream in FOREVER! I used to use it sparingly to get extra fats in and kill a sweet tooth but haven't since my war on dairy started a couple years back.

Had some left over from the cheesecake I made so I figured why not lol.

500g egg whites
50g whey
4tbsp heavy whipping cream

665e0318fe414aca3b8cea418d1d57dc.jpg

Also, I have not had heavy whipping cream in FOREVER!

Ugh...a weakness for me. Grandparents had dairy farm and had *real* cream. Grandmother "creamed" everything...potatoes, vegetables, etc. Creamed peas and creamed corn....amazing. Best beef ever was a jersey/angus cross breed. Haven't had anything like it since...30+ years.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Low Cable Row with Ez bar Underhand - 15*23
Wide grip low cable row - 13*22
DB shrug - 75*25
Face pull with rope - 7*23
Star Machine chest press - 105kg*25, 18 drop 80*6
Side cable lateral with wrist cuff - 30*26, 23
Skull Crusher - 120*23
Knee raises - 24, 23

Very fast session today for whatever reason. Added in variety which was probably why.

I'm really enjoying the stretch and eccentric focus I've added in these last couple months. Feels like even though weights have went down a tad, I'm tearing the muscle apart even better. Back and chest especially. Full ROM stretch on these two body parts seems to be helping.

Meals today so far. Little different.

1-
4 whole eggs
500g egg whites

2-
250g Chicken Breast
1 avocado

3- intra
Typical shake
1 banana

4-post workout
250g Chicken Breast
125g Jasmine rice

Goodies!

Deca to finish off my rebound then trest to "cruise"

Tren Base to be a fuck face at random times, mostly in the gym.
00dd0c5c6fbac1fc2dda8c5894c4a240.jpg

Looking jerked bro !! When you adding the Trest in ? I know to cruise but let us know when brother.

Back