• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Guess I have never listed what OTC supps I take..... It's a pretty short list I guess.

1g fish oil 3x day
800mg ALC 3x day
1.9g CLA 3x day
1 multi vitamin serving AM and PM
1 Primal Defense 3x Day
500mg NAC AM and PM
250mg Magnesium AM and PM
10mg Melatonin PM

That's it as far as general health.

Pre/intra workout stuff since I just added an intra

Pre workout -
1 scoop Stimul8 Muscle
2 Scoops Stimul8 Pump
5g creatine

Intra - This will get bigger and things added when the time comes

25g HBCD'S
10g EAA'S
5g Leucine
5g Creatine
3g Citrulline
1 scoop BCAA'S (Basically just for flavoring)

That's it.

I usually don't use ALC/CLA but I've got two bottles of it I've had forever so I figured I would put it in.

The magnesium I'm taking since that's what I was lacking when I was having all my cramping issues and it's worked perfectly.

Primal Defense is my pre/pro biotoc wonder supp. I was using Grazed as well but having them both in there was a bit much. Also I typically have at least 5g of glutamine in there somewhere but haven't picked any up. I use it for its positive effects on the GI.

Yeah fortitude. I've been running it since Jan 2017. HIGHLY recommend it. I have made my own little tweaks here and there but the overall set up is amazing.

I remember I started to read it and i was like “fuck this is so long and confusing, just tell me what to lift already” and went to a meadows program which are always laid out so simple.

If I could find a cliff note version I’d be down lol

I remember I started to read it and i was like “fuck this is so long and confusing, just tell me what to lift already” and went to a meadows program which are always laid out so simple.

If I could find a cliff note version I’d be down lol
It's a bit confusing the first time over it but, it's actually a very simple program. Hardest part is dialing in the weights the first couple weeks.

It's a bit confusing the first time over it but, it's actually a very simple program. Hardest part is dialing in the weights the first couple weeks.

I should give it a look again. I know tons of people love it.

Fortitude is a terrible program if you want to strengthen your spinal erectors. The spinal erectors need more rest time than pretty much any other bodypart, at least 4 full days. They also get hit indirectly when training back.

I find spinal erectors grow best when they are hit hard and then rested completely. Once every 6 days if you really want them to grow.

Fortitude is a terrible program if you want to strengthen your spinal erectors. The spinal erectors need more rest time than pretty much any other bodypart, at least 4 full days. They also get hit indirectly when training back.

I find spinal erectors grow best when they are hit hard and then rested completely. Once every 6 days if you really want them to grow.
You can still only train them directly that often if you want. They will get hit some from stabilizing for rows and such but I typically only use one movement per week that will target them. Be it Viz Deads or Rack Pulls. Also if I'm rotating in stiff legs or Romanians I won't pull that week typically.

Fortitude has you hitting them 3 times a week. Forearms, bi's, calves, abs....these muscles can be hit more often and grow. Frequent training can also improve conditioning.

In your case, fortitude makes your strong bodyparts (arms, chest, etc.) stronger and weak boyparts weaker. Hammer the lower back, but give it more recovery time. I promise you will see results.

You will not get blocky like me.

Worked early this morning but got off early as well.

Pre workout meal (due to work early.... Don't like liquid meals pre unless I have no choice )

500g egg whites
25g whey
60g natural pb

Intra -
25g HBCD's
10g eaa's
5g Leucine
5g creatine
3g Citrulline
1 scoop bcaa's

Post workout -
500g egg whites
1 pack oats
60g chex

Lower Muscle Rounds -
Squat Machine (dead stop reps holding tension) - 260*26(too light) 260*23
Romanian split squats - 35*23
DB leg curl - 35*16 3 forced reps. These are brutal if you do them right lol.
Preacher Curl - 110*22
Hanging knee raise - 24,23

Good session but, Legs weren't fully recovered and I could feel it immediately.

Taking the wife and kids ice skating and relaxation for the rest of the day I hope.
26631bec46848b30d9b0669456ceb4b3.jpg

Get Shredded!
Meals from yday afternoon

4 -
280g steak
250g Jasmine rice

5-
270g chicken breast
1c spinach
2tbsp EVOO

6 -
75g whey
48g natural pb
faab61a95f3f308f3516a3bc9f01f678.jpg

Training upper loading today

Meadows Row - 120*11, 145*8, 2 drop sets
DB Incline Rows - 75's*9, 1 drop set
Hammer Dips - 360*7, 360*7, 2 drop sets
Hammer shoulder press - 270*9, 270*7, 2 drop sets
Side lateral - 35*12, 10
Hanging knee raise - 4*15

Strength coming on slowly still.

Today's meals so far.

1 -
4 whole eggs
200g egg whites
100g steak

2 -
intra

3 -
500g egg whites
1 pack oats
30g chex

4 -
250g Chicken Breast
150g Jasmine rice

Last meal. Chicken and broccoli.... Weeeeee

Made some pulled pork sandwiches for the kids and wife in the instant pot. They tore em up!
cd01c3e87cce76769e3350530e224f06.jpg
28704068ca3088c9b3d1d63dba8ccc9e.jpg

Last meal. Chicken and broccoli.... Weeeeee

Made some pulled pork sandwiches for the kids and wife in the instant pot. They tore em up!
cd01c3e87cce76769e3350530e224f06.jpg
28704068ca3088c9b3d1d63dba8ccc9e.jpg
Damn u Monte..somethings gotta give..your always on point with all the criteria for a bodybuilder...there's gotta be something u slack off in life..or else your just a damn machine...great log..keep going all out, it's very helpful to us newbs.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Damn u Monte..somethings gotta give..your always on point with all the criteria for a bodybuilder...there's gotta be something u slack off in life..or else your just a damn machine...great log..keep going all out, it's very helpful to us newbs.

Hell man I have my failures like everyone.

I just keep things as simple as possible so it's harder to fuck up lol.

Ketchup

I go through a bottle every week lol. Bit of a junkie

Idk if I’ve ever heard of ketchup on chicken. Haha and I like ketchup! You ever use g j Hughes sugar free ketchup? It legit tasted better than regular ketchup. Not even joking.

Yup..real life

Yeah imo, real life is much harder to maintain then the gym life lol.

Wife, 4 kids who are all in sports year round. On call 24/7 work schedule for 60-70 hours a week. It can get overwhelming at times but, I can't sit still lol. I also do all the cooking and cleaning if I'm not working

Wife, 4 kids who are all in sports year round. On call 24/7 work schedule for 60-70 hours a week. It can get overwhelming at times but, I can't sit still lol. I also do all the cooking and cleaning if I'm not working

That’s awesome brother! I feel ya on doing the cooking and cleaning. I’m a neat freak so if it’s not done to my standards I’d just redo it. Your dedication is awesome 👏

That’s awesome brother! I feel ya on doing the cooking and cleaning. I’m a neat freak so if it’s not done to my standards I’d just redo it. Your dedication is awesome
That's pretty much me lol.

My wife will have the kids do a lot but, I can't stand half assed work.

Second meal today

250g Chicken Breast
1c broccoli
Sriracha mayo

Never had Sriracha mayo before.... Not sure on it yet. I'm not a fan of spicy food but, it wasn't bad.
08118217b350fcea976a63339266331f.jpg

Home made banana pudding cheesecake anyone?
bd7a946128a86b7721d768856022cdef.jpg
What's the nutritional info on this? Does it fit your macros? Pre or post workout? Lmao, sorry, been reading your posts in logs, etc. Looks delicious sir.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Wow that's a lot to deal with

Banana pudding is way underrated imo. Any chance of that recipe showing up here? :cool:
INGREDIENTS
2 blocks (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. sugar
2 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 3.4-oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 3/4 c. whole milk
1 prepared graham cracker crust
3 bananas, sliced, plus more slices for garnish
30 Nilla Wafers, plus more for garnish
Whipped cream or Cool Whip, for serving

DIRECTIONS

Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain.

Add sugar and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.

In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until combined.

Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a single layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers (23 total), then pour over remaining half of mixture. Smooth top and garnish with crushed Nillas.

Refrigerate until cheesecake is firm, at least 6 hours and up to overnight. (If the cheesecake stills feels too soft to slice, transfer to the freeze for up to 1 hour.)

Before serving, top with dollops of whipped cream or Cool Whip around the border of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with a banana slice and Nilla wafer, then garnish the whole cheesecake with more Nilla Wafers.

Back