• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Why not? I eat this stuff all the time. An hour of ape on the weights, finish with 15 minutes of supersets, 18 minutes rat on the treadmill and I still stay lean. I ate a whole chocolate pecan pie on Thanksgiving and tested at 6.7% bodyfat. I am running abut 600 mgs/week of gear, no GH. You guys over complicate this....just eat.

Fuck! Not today sir.... Not today....

That’s where i always got mine too. Are you running slin?
Nah. Insulin sensitivity is very high right now so I'm saving that for father down the road.
I kinda figured lol. I'd like to switch at some point soon. Been using dextrose/maltodextrin because of the cost but it's getting time to change it up
Those work fine I just feel better with the HBCD's.

Tiny waist, huge lats...tris, everything is on point except your spinal erectors. Are you deadlifting?

Small changes.

Added in an intra with a few carbs and eaa's.

Took a few carbs and protein out of my post workout shake.

Adding a few carbs into meal following shake.

Intra is

Tiny waist, huge lats...tris, everything is on point except your spinal erectors. Are you deadlifting?

Small changes.

Added in an intra with a few carbs and eaa's.

Took a few carbs and protein out of my post workout shake.

Adding a few carbs into meal following shake.

Intra is
Rack deads
f3e351527678ca0212bf0a3737ff2d1b.jpg
1360d9fb28e3b103afa3ba81c435e302.jpg

Ahhh okay I wasn’t sure just based off the intro shake. You’re lookin great bro.
I've been dragging a little about half way through training so that's the main reason for adding it.

Volumizing the muskles with the added ingredients in there is nice as well.

It looks like my slin shakes though, just less carbs and a few things not added

IML Gear Cream!
I've been dragging a little about half way through training so that's the main reason for adding it.

Volumizing the muskles with the added ingredients in there is nice as well.

It looks like my slin shakes though, just less carbs and a few things not added
Your intra is just like mine sans the leucine. I recently switched my creatine from gluconate to monohydrate, not much difference other than a little extra water retention when I'm not up on my water intake.

With the hypo issue I can't train without it, regardless of what I eat beforehand. Plus the energy is great to have

Your intra is just like mine sans the leucine. I recently switched my creatine from gluconate to monohydrate, not much difference other than a little extra water retention when I'm not up on my water intake.

With the hypo issue I can't train without it, regardless of what I eat beforehand. Plus the energy is great to have
Energy is a plus for sure.

I've also been losing my pump when the energy drops off just because of calories being lower overall but today, it stayed pretty well.

Energy is a plus for sure.

I've also been losing my pump when the energy drops off just because of calories being lower overall but today, it stayed pretty well.
Yeah that happens to me too, then I get nauseous. Looks like it's going well for you!

Your upper Christmas tree is popping nicely....however your lower spinal erectors are not coming out. Make a strong mental connection between your mind and lower spinal erectors before doing a set of deads. You will probably have to lower the weight at least initially.

Straight legged deadlifts will bring your hamstrings up as well. Right now they are dominated by your huge thighs.

Power bodybuilding (deads and squats) will balance you out. Guys like me have to worry about a thick waist. Your waist is small, you do not need to worry about it getting too big.

Last edited:
Your upper Christmas tree is popping nicely....however your lower spinal erectors are not coming out. Make a strong mental connection between your mind and lower spinal erectors before doing a set of deads. You will probably have to lower the weight at least initially.
If I focus on tightening my abs and blowing my air out during my rear poses they'll pop out. I just forget about them.

Everything needs to get better though, yes.

Not everything....you have several very strong areas. Quads, lats, chest, arms. You just need more balance. You do not need to worry about becoming blocky lie me....you won't. On the other hand I have very good spinal erectors, glute, and hamstrings. Unfortunately I have to be very careful to not let my waist and hips get any thicker. You absolutely do not have this problem whatsoever.

If I focus on tightening my abs and blowing my air out during my rear poses they'll pop out. I just forget about them.

Everything needs to get better though, yes.

You will clean house in a small show....but, and correct me if I am wrong, you were training for the Texas State. The heavy weights were fucking ridiculous at this show. The guy who placed third (Ali Taktak) has multiple overall wins and placed at nationals. The top 5 guys all had national level bodies.

You will clean house in a small show....but, and correct me if I am wrong, you were training for the Texas State. The heavy weights were fucking ridiculous at this show. The guy who placed third (Ali Taktak) has multiple overall wins and placed at nationals. The top 5 guys all had national level bodies.
Yes I had planned on that show but couldn't get the days off for work. Then planned for the one on December 8th and same story, work denied my time off.

Pulled the plug for this year. Resetting, adding a little tissue, will try again next year but have the vacation pre set.

So, I am back to a place I haven't been in a while....

During the end of my cut I was training as hard as possible. Drop sets and reduced rest between and so on. Just hammering away as usual. Even though I was training with very high intensity I never got "trashed" from a session. I would get sore or tired but never just fucked off.

Last two days, after a few days of a break and eating up for a few weeks, can't hold my fucking eyes open after my training lol.

This begs to question.... Is intensity everything? It's probably the most important part of training imo. No matter what you're doing, unless you push it, you'll get minimal results. That's pretty well known.

But does poundage moved play a bigger role? I don't feel like I'm training "harder". Weights have went up a lot though....... I know the answer I'm just making conversation

Two of the best to ever grace the forum imo..... Pin got a little too full... Had to drain a couple and I like starting fresh in a new vial.
332eadfa88b76209f4e42a2373047a8e.jpg

Get Shredded!
Two of the best to ever grace the forum imo..... Pin got a little too full... Had to drain a couple and I like starting fresh in a new vial.
332eadfa88b76209f4e42a2373047a8e.jpg

Following for the nutrition...
Good work btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got called in unexpected to work last night and didn't get off until about 6 this morning.

Kept getting woke up every hour from about 9am on so I'm pretty drained. Wife decided to rearrange the house....... I still love her.

Was scheduled to be a lower muscle round day but, between the total lack of energy and the fact that my quads are still sore, I'll push it back to tomorrow. Little extra rest never hurt anyone

Meals so far...... Not great but I'm just eating and laying back down

1-
500g egg whites
25g whey
48g natural pb

2 -
280g pork loin (made this for the family yesterday before work)
1c broccoli

3-
280g chicken breast
60g almonds

Hey Monte do you feel that hex yet ? How’s it going brother ?
I don't really feel hex.... I just see it kinda.

Going good. Pics from yesterday I posted above are looking like I'm pretty much on track. Wanna hold this conditioning for a few more weeks while seeing the scale creep up very slowly.

Overall very good!

Whose plan do you follow for training? Is that fortitude training that uses muscle rounds? I remember reading a plan that had those but I totally forgot what they even mean.

Whose plan do you follow for training? Is that fortitude training that uses muscle rounds? I remember reading a plan that had those but I totally forgot what they even mean.
Yeah fortitude. I've been running it since Jan 2017. HIGHLY recommend it. I have made my own little tweaks here and there but the overall set up is amazing.

I don't really feel hex.... I just see it kinda.

Going good. Pics from yesterday I posted above are looking like I'm pretty much on track. Wanna hold this conditioning for a few more weeks while seeing the scale creep up very slowly.

Overall very good!
Glad to hear it brother. I much rather see results then feel anything as well lol. As long as my libido is high and the gains are steadily coming that’s all that matters. Have a good weekend brother.

Back