TD number two

Thread: TD number two

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

TD number two

What can I say, awesome customer service and products are best in class. Got a nice early Christmas gift today, took advantage of their Turkey Day sale.

As you can see, i don't post much, I am more of a sponge for information then I am on giving it out. I have been on TRT for two years at 200mg /week of cyp and a few month's ago I decided to kick my clinic to the curb and started attending church, Gear Church that is 😊. Currently running their launch blend, which is outstanding. It has been a good substitute from the TRT plan I was on. I will be having bloods done at the end of December to see how things are going.

My plan is to run a cycle TPP/NPP/MAST at the first of the year for 10 weeks then back on cruise, question is, should I run alone or with test. Goal is to maintain strength with leaning out going into spring. Diet is good but will definitely slip some over the holidays.
    Not looking to compete, as those days are in the rear view mirror, ( I'm old school BB from the 80s), but do like looking good for my girl and feeling good.

Love reading all the threads, wish we had this information back in the day, unfortunately it was trial and error most of the time.

Once again thanks to Ldog and the GC crew for great products and customer service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181123_132126-1280x960.jpg  

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome Home my brother. What dose are you planning to run at the first of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed62165 View Post
    What can I say, awesome customer service and products are best in class. Got a nice early Christmas gift today, took advantage of their Turkey Day sale.

As you can see, i don't post much, I am more of a sponge for information then I am on giving it out. I have been on TRT for two years at 200mg /week of cyp and a few month's ago I decided to kick my clinic to the curb and started attending church, Gear Church that is . Currently running their launch blend, which is outstanding. It has been a good substitute from the TRT plan I was on. I will be having bloods done at the end of December to see how things are going.

My plan is to run a cycle TPP/NPP/MAST at the first of the year for 10 weeks then back on cruise, question is, should I run alone or with test. Goal is to maintain strength with leaning out going into spring. Diet is good but will definitely slip some over the holidays.
    Not looking to compete, as those days are in the rear view mirror, ( I'm old school BB from the 80s), but do like looking good for my girl and feeling good.

Love reading all the threads, wish we had this information back in the day, unfortunately it was trial and error most of the time.

Once again thanks to Ldog and the GC crew for great products and customer service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

With the TPP blend I plan to run 1ml three times a week, M/W/F. Should I run additional test, if so how much

Thanks again for the quick response

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

I would recommend 1/2 ml M/W/F. This should be great to get you rocking! Give it 3 weeks and if your not satisfied, bump to 1 ml.

Get the most you can out of this dose. No need to run it high....just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed62165 View Post
    With the TPP blend I plan to run 1ml three times a week, M/W/F. Should I run additional test, if so how much

Thanks again for the quick response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate any guidance, will go with suggestion and keep you updated on progress.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    I would recommend 1/2 ml M/W/F. This should be great to get you rocking! Give it 3 weeks and if your not satisfied, bump to 1 ml.

Get the most you can out of this dose. No need to run it high....just my two cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

pic looks good brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

One thing I really like about Ldog is when giving dosing advice, he always recommends dialing it back when he could always say, ‘Sounds good bro’. Proves he’s more concerned with your health than selling more gear.

Huge props to LDog! Keep doing good deeds brother!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points

This means a lot bro. Thank you for the kind words. I try to lead by example my friend. I'm glad your around.💪

Quote Originally Posted by Caz Rad View Post
    One thing I really like about Ldog is when giving dosing advice, he always recommends dialing it back when he could always say, ‘Sounds good bro’. Proves he’s more concerned with your health than selling more gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Caz Rad View Post

This means a lot bro. Thank you for the kind words. I try to lead by example my friend. I'm glad your around.
    Damn. I didn't even think about that.
    That shows real character ldog.
    Thanks for realizing that Cad.
    I already knew ldog was gtg, but damn

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts
    Rep Points