• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Good orals?!

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current cycle looks like this
Week1-12 600 mg test e
Week1-4 dbol
Obviously ai with it as well, my question is after dbol anything else u guys recommend to continue on week 4-12? Currently at 199lbs 5’8 trying to put at least 15 lbs of clean muscle! Love the feeing of dbol during my training!! Just curious on opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Monte stated..

At this point food will either make or break you.. trying to gain 12 lbs of clean gains maybe asking for a lot.. if you walk away with 6lbs not including anything else then you're really ahead of the game.. it's about quality not quantity..

Just keep running the test and eating/training.
Like Monte stated..

At this point food will either make or break you.. trying to gain 12 lbs of clean gains maybe asking for a lot.. if you walk away with 6lbs not including anything else then you're really ahead of the game.. it's about quality not quantity..
What these guys said. It's gonna be your food that does it. 12lbs is pushing it though, that's very difficult over the course of 6 months...

Good orals? None! Lmao

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Good orals?

Charley's sister....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would do one of the following for 9-12

A. 50mg Anadrol
B. 50mg Anadrol + Same mg or 10mg less of dbol you ran 1-4

Obviously the latter will yield more results giving your eating, training, and sleeping is all up to par. If you cannot sustain that the whole 12 Weeks then it's not worth adding another oral "finisher"

Back