Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acne scaring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Acne scaring

Does any body have any ideas on how to get rid of, or reduce the visibility of acne scars! my body did not react well to Sust 350 and i broke out throughtout my body! I'm currently running a pct and taking antibiotics for the acne but the scaring is still there. Any ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím using this soap I bought OTC that has salycilic acid in it and so far it is the only thing Iíve used that works. I have retin-a cream on the way and some accutane from aipctshop which I will be taking small doses of to help clear it up. Iíll be taking like 10mg E3D and adjust from there. In the best way to prevent acne is to control estrogen and maintain stable hormone levels while on cycle, mine didnít really get bad until I started PCT and man is it bad lol I feel your pain brother. When I get off work Iíll let you know the exact name of the soap Iím using

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Swole!!!! it started with one little one and it just went from there i am currently using Retin-a cream and is helping controling them but the scaring is the worst part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points

Gonna have to wait it out man. Depending on how bad it got some big ones may end up staying for a long time, but most will shed off after a couple months

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    689 Posts
    Rep Points

If they are acne "scars"... you can get a scar cream. But that wont do much really. I have them on my back the only thing that reduces visibility is a tan. So every summer they are less noticeable but in the winter they are clearly visible and I haven't had acne issues since using accutane years ago.. If they are true scars man your stuck with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah unfortunately you'll just have to wait for the scars to go away. Started using soap with salycilic acid about six months ago and it has helped a lot. I haven't been breaking out nearly as bad. While it has healed a little, the scars are taking time to go away.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah retin-a cream will help kill off the top layers of skin to help them go away faster but it's still going to take a long time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Just came back from vacation and i did tan, you are right they do hide them but im already really dark as it is so im gonna have to give it another try. i was even thinking of getting a big back piece tattoo to make it camouflage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef1 View Post
    Does any body have any ideas on how to get rid of, or reduce the visibility of acne scars! my body did not react well to Sust 350 and i broke out throughtout my body! I'm currently running a pct and taking antibiotics for the acne but the scaring is still there. Any ideas?
    I battle acne. If its scared. Its scared. You can try bio oil?

And when you say scaring.. are they red lumps still? Were you trying to pop those red pimples that didnt have heads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

This is the soap I have been using, be prepared for an intial breakout when you start using it, but that will only last for a day or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

some are red lumps still and they pop on their own i don't notice untill i see the blood. others is already a dark mark that you can see where they used to be my chest and my back are the worst!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Swole I am going to have to give this a try!!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,964 Posts
    Rep Points

There's really not much you can do for scarring cuz I got a considerable amount on my back which I've never had an issue with until the past two years. MT2 I found to be a great addition for helping with scarring it pretty much makes the scar and blend in with the rest of the skin. But other than that just basic typical creams like aloe and vitamin E oil is the only essential basic skin care products that really have any proven clinical data to support being beneficial with aiding and scarring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef1 View Post
    some are red lumps still and they pop on their own i don't notice untill i see the blood. others is already a dark mark that you can see where they used to be my chest and my back are the worst!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Swole I am going to have to give this a try!!!!
    So, youre getting more cyst like acne?

I battle acne. So i feel your pain.

I have a few scars on my face because, i was a jackass and would squeeze. Avoid squeezing as much as possible. I use a 22g needle and do that if, i get a really bad one. Usually starts off red, sore and, tender. You want to pop it but, dont. If you put benzoyl peroxide on it, itll reduce it some. Or, hot compress til a head forms and properly lance it with the needle. Less scaring.

Always wash your face, use benzoyl soap/lotions, exfoliate, i eat a tomatoe too. Charcoal soaps, facials. All that girly stuff, helps. You have to keep your pores clean and do not squeeze them.

But once its scared. Its scared unless you can get to a dermatologist? They have treatments for acne scaring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    So, youre getting more cyst like acne?

I battle acne. So i feel your pain.

I have a few scars on my face because, i was a jackass and would squeeze. Avoid squeezing as much as possible. I use a 22g needle and do that if, i get a really bad one. Usually starts off red, sore and, tender. You want to pop it but, dont. If you put benzoyl peroxide on it, itll reduce it some. Or, hot compress til a head forms and properly lance it with the needle. Less scaring.

Always wash your face, use benzoyl soap/lotions, exfoliate, i eat a tomatoe too. Charcoal soaps, facials. All that girly stuff, helps. You have to keep your pores clean and do not squeeze them.

But once its scared. Its scared unless you can get to a dermatologist? They have treatments for acne scaring
    Iíve got an appt. scheduled with a dermatologist for this exact reason, I will report back with what treatment options they use for scarring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,419 Posts
    Rep Points

So, I had a bad case of bacne during my first ever stack...tried everything then went to dermatologist and was RXed accutane...6 months of it or so at a fairly low dose , increased to moderate dose...it took care of the cystic acne so far...and I noticed a few years later that the scarring isnít noticeable anymore, like at all. I use sun scream (as my 5 yr old boy calls it) and get alot of sun throughout the warm season and am fairly tan all year round naturally. So in my case the scars disappeared.