• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cant donate blood

dirtysouth872

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i drove up to the donation center this morning and they said my pulse was 102 and needs to be under 100. So i stepped outside smoked a cig and tried to relax. Came back and it was 101. Then i got kicked out and drove 40 minutes home. I know i need my blood drawn cause bloodwork. Can some one link me to the equipment to do it myself. Any advice on how to lower my pulse?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Take a ativan before you go. Dont tell them.

They test the blood.

Or, you blood let yourself.

Make your appointment at a time you wont be taking any stims either.

First thing in the morning, down to glasses of water, take blood pressure medicine if you have it. If not just relax. No steroids or coffee first thing in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucks. I’ve been down that road. What i try and do is the same thing GOKSTER ^^^^ said. No coffee or other steroids.
good luck bro

Yall think i could attach some tubing to a 25 g needle and do it myself. With my girlfriend playing nurse just in case. Home depot is much closer than blood bank lol.

People use like 18g. Fuck that, that shit is savage haha

Stop smoking.....that would help. Pet a dog and think positive thoughts. Brings your heart rate and blood pressure down.

Yall think i could attach some tubing to a 25 g needle and do it myself. With my girlfriend playing nurse just in case. Home depot is much closer than blood bank lol.

Blood letting is serious business. Thats your last resort. And its not as simple as putting a needle in your vein and it flowing out. It doesnt work like that.

I first would try the blood bank. Take a fucking ativan and go give it. No stims. Bp meds help. Control your breathing too.

What are you currently running?

They sell kits online with all the stuff you need. Prob be a good idea to have someone with you.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Same thing happened to me my pulse was coming back at 103 said I couldn’t donate if I was over 100:. The lady ended up checking it herself and went from 103-69.. could be something with the cup when they check

Mukta Vati bro. Check it out. It was a life changer for me. Can get it off amazon.

Nicotine can raise pulse rate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah you gotta lay off the smoking dude. You're putting a pretty dangerous cocktail on yourself with gear and nicotine

So ur smoking, using gear and ur Hr is over 100? Dude ur killing urself. Lay off the gear until u get that shit in order. No joke the vascular damaged ur doing to ur self is serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy a BP monitor and make sure your not always like that first. If not you probably just get anxious in there. Happens to me also dont know why. But my bp and pulse are fine. That place just gets me nervous if they send me home its not a big deal I just go back the next week. it happens all the time in those places. Im a regular and most of them know that about me now.

Take a syringe, pull the plunger out. Go to your washroon. Pin the vein. Let it out.

Lol just eyeball the volume dumped and don't pass out.
Take a syringe, pull the plunger out. Go to your washroon. Pin the vein. Let it out.

Lol just eyeball the volume dumped and don't pass out.

Use a glass, its mostly 250 ml or 200
Only do like 1.5 Glasses.

I tried the syringe before didnt work with 25 guage

Back