• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi everyone

SiliconeSack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New here and to the forum community. Started looking into the forums a few weeks ago reading past and current posts. Seems to be a ton of knowledgable and good people here. A little about me. I'm 35 and due to 2 fights of ball cancer I've been on hrt for the last 3 years. First year or so I went through my local hospital for hrt and life was hell. Past year I have gone through a hormone replacement doctor and things have been great. Glad to be apart of the community and hope to learn from people here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome.
What is your goal on the forum and can you provide some stats:
Body fat
Height
Weight and so forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5' 11" sitting at about 234. For awhile I lost track of nutrition reached 246 which is the heaviest I have ever been and felt horrible. I've gotten back on track and looking to get back down to 220ish. Not really looking to hit a specific body fat percentage, just dont want to feel fat.

Welcome to the forum bro. Sorry to hear about the cancer, but glad you were able to attack it in time. Dr’s don’t know shit about hrt, so good for you to go to a hrt clinic. Anything we can help you with, please feel free to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm 5' 11" sitting at about 234. For awhile I lost track of nutrition reached 246 which is the heaviest I have ever been and felt horrible. I've gotten back on track and looking to get back down to 220ish. Not really looking to hit a specific body fat percentage, just dont want to feel fat.

I think your on the right tack brother. Like any problem the hardest part is realizing that there is a problem.

Next step:
Make a plan and stick to the plan. Do that and you can accomplish just about anything.

We are here for you.

Welcome to the forum bro. Sorry to hear about the cancer, but glad you were able to attack it in time. Dr’s don’t know shit about hrt, so good for you to go to a hrt clinic. Anything we can help you with, please feel free to post.

I realized the general Dr's don't when they were ok with my T levels at 350. Thankfully I found a good HRT Dr that was previously a bodybuilder. He knows the sport and is extremely knowledgeable. He also is willing to push things a little, but being a Dr he can only prescribe so much.

I realized the general Dr's don't when they were ok with my T levels at 350. Thankfully I found a good HRT Dr that was previously a bodybuilder. He knows the sport and is extremely knowledgeable. He also is willing to push things a little, but being a Dr he can only prescribe so much.

The other good thing about a clinic over your dr, is that at a hrt clinic, they look at your bioavailable T. Not just look at your total. Your total is important as well, but your free T is what your body actually has to use.

Welcome to the forum 👍 You are correct, there are a lot of very knowledgeable members here and we all are polite most of the time 😁. Jump in the conversation or ask a question.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum lobe your screen name

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to ASF!
Sorry to hear about your situation but youve come to the right place! You will be well taken care if here!

Glad to have you here! Awesome you fight it back too! Anything you need feel free to reach out man

Welcome

Back