• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycling clen and sibutramine

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife currently on clen 40mcg, ending today of the 2 week run. Can she run sibutramine for 2 weeks then start the clen again, then keep switching back and forth?

thx for the suggestions.

Absolutely.... one is a fat burner. Other is an appetite suppressant.

Each will work differently to reach her goal.

How did she like 40mcg? I would run upto 60 and those cramps drew me far away from clen. Was wondering if mayne 20 or mcg could still do the trick.
Wife currently on clen 40mcg, ending today of the 2 week run. Can she run sibutramine for 2 weeks then start the clen again, then keep switching back and forth?

thx for the suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

fat burner? it does not seem the most correct definition.
Clen is bronchodilator to treat asthma.

Bro, this person is using it for the purpose as a "fat burner' as do most everyone on this forum.

Do you know many ppl who are taking clen prescribed by their doctor for asthma? Get real.

My post was directed to answer his question.

If he asked the qustion, "why do doctors prescribe clen?" then it wouldn't be correct...for asthma. But he didn't bc his wife isn't treating asthma. She is doing it to burn fat. And you know it.

Same deal with thyroid meds being passed around. Fuckers on here aren't using it off brand to control their thyroid either.

Back