• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo, the libido destroyer

IML Gear Cream!
A quick question. Can primo give anxiety ? May be the fact that I’m pinnig E5D makes hormone levels fluctuate a lot?

Really don't think at 100mg a week you would have any sides at all. Shouldn't need an ai with 100mg test either.

Primo had zero effect on my libido.

A quick question. Can primo give anxiety ? May be the fact that I’m pinnig E5D makes hormone levels fluctuate a lot?
I’ve never had any issues from primo with anxiety and ran it at 1g/wk, you got to remember primo is considered weak steroid and at 100-200mg wk your not taking very much and side effects wouldn’t show up. However that’s just my 2cents, you could try splitting your test & primo in half and pin on Monday and Thursday if your worried about fluctuations

Primo had zero effect on my libido.

Me neither but apparently its different these days.

A very, very mild steroid that had no effects on any of my health markers now seems to be causing issues for others.

Me neither but apparently its different these days.

A very, very mild steroid that had no effects on any of my health markers now seems to be causing issues for others.
Some guys are hypochondriacs. I ran maybe 10 full blown blasts in my 20's with no ai or serm and there was not an internet of all the side effects back then. Guess what? I had zero sides then too. LOL

I think we also see many counterfeit drugs these days or miss marked drugs so they may not even be using what is on the label. Or it could be an entirely different reason but some guys automatically blame the drugs. The whole thing is incredibly unscientific and subjective.

Im not discounting the OP at all though. It may be true for him.

Some guys are hypochondriacs. I ran maybe 10 full blown blasts in my 20's with no ai or serm and there was not an internet of all the side effects back then. Guess what? I had zero sides then too. LOL

I think we also see many counterfeit drugs these days or miss marked drugs so they may not even be using what is on the label. Or it could be an entirely different reason but some guys automatically blame the drugs. The whole thing is incredibly unscientific and subjective.

Im not discounting the OP at all though. It may be true for him.
Well, I buy directly from Basicstero, everything I tried was legit so far :)

I read this thread a long time ago and from my understanding Primo reduces aromatization, thus can crash E2 and that was the reason for low libido of the OP. I'm about to start 600mg Sust + 800mg Primo weekly cycle which I never done before. Should I start it without any AI and do bloods in two weeks to see if I need AI at all ? Or how do normally people run Primo cycles ? Thanks

I read this thread a long time ago and from my understanding Primo reduces aromatization, thus can crash E2 and that was the reason for low libido of the OP. I'm about to start 600mg Sust + 800mg Primo weekly cycle which I never done before. Should I start it without any AI and do bloods in two weeks to see if I need AI at all ? Or how do normally people run Primo cycles ? Thanks
only use an ai if you need one never just take one just to take it

Get Shredded!
only use an ai if you need one never just take one just to take it
That’s obvious. My question is do most people need an AI with primo or most don’t ? What should I aim for before I will get my bloods done

That’s obvious. My question is do most people need an AI with primo or most don’t ? What should I aim for before I will get my bloods done
if it’s so obvious then it should be obvious that with anything its a person by person basis. You already know what the answer is just because I do or don’t need an ai when running a certain compound doesn’t mean you will or won’t. Wait until you pull bloods and before you do pull bloods you should be able to tell if your estrogen is getting out of range and if you should add an ai or not

if it’s so obvious then it should be obvious that with anything its a person by person basis. You already know what the answer is just because I do or don’t need an ai when running a certain compound doesn’t mean you will or won’t. Wait until you pull bloods and before you do pull bloods you should be able to tell if your estrogen is getting out of range and if you should add an ai or not
Have you read my message at all ? I didn't ask for advice "do your bloods and then adjust". I asked what was experience for other people to know what I should aim for. For example if someone runs 600mg Test a week, then 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD is a good starting point. That's my question. What people usually do, and I will obviously do bloods in 2-3 weeks and adjust.

Have you read my message at all ? I didn't ask for advice "do your bloods and then adjust". I asked what was experience for other people to know what I should aim for. For example if someone runs 600mg Test a week, then 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD is a good starting point. That's my question. What people usually do, and I will obviously do bloods in 2-3 weeks and adjust.
I’m not trying to get in a pissing match with you but I clearly gave you my opinion. Start with no ai. Don’t take one just to take one and only use one if estogenic sides arise before bloods. As far as how much you should use I can’t answer that you should know your body better than anybody else

Well here is the funny thing about me. I have downed my dose of Test cyp to about 250mg a week. I thought my estrogen was high because I have serious problems with acne on it. No difference in the acne by lowering it.

I have seemingly low e2 even on that amount. I can take a DBol and it increases my libido. I have never had gyno or anything.

However, I always thought body acne was caused by high e2. Doesn't seem so in my case. I am probably going back up in my test, back to 375mg a week.

Well here is the funny thing about me. I have downed my dose of Test cyp to about 250mg a week. I thought my estrogen was high because I have serious problems with acne on it. No difference in the acne by lowering it.

I have seemingly low e2 even on that amount. I can take a DBol and it increases my libido. I have never had gyno or anything.

However, I always thought body acne was caused by high e2. Doesn't seem so in my case. I am probably going back up in my test, back to 375mg a week.
Well, why not to do blood test ? In your case it’s necessary

I did quite a while back. This was when I was on test for about a few months I think. Maybe more. My estrogen was at 52 I believe.

I have someone wanting me to do some bloodwork, if I ever get the gear, so I will test again soon.

I usually do bloods before and then 6 weeks in, personally. But I have all my AI’s on hand in case an issue comes up.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually do bloods before and then 6 weeks in, personally. But I have all my AI’s on hand in case an issue comes up.

Max

If you don’t know what aim for you can have the worst 6 weeks in your life..

If you don’t know what aim for you can have the worst 6 weeks in your life..

I agree. I only do this now because I’ve cycled for 20 years and know my body. Someone new probably needs multiple work ups but, my guess is 90% of users do not or can’t afford weekly bloodwork.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Me personally id need .5 ed at 600mgs of test maybe more. I'm,running low test with my primo blast right now I haven't noticed an a.I. effect of the primo that's profound. I'm gyno prone and experience e2 sides pretty easily. Thats the reason im trying low test with this blast.
This seems like one of those things that is on an individual basis tho some lucky fuckers don't even need an a.I.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Me personally id need .5 ed at 600mgs of test maybe more. I'm,running low test with my primo blast right now I haven't noticed an a.I. effect of the primo that's profound. I'm gyno prone and experience e2 sides pretty easily. Thats the reason im trying low test with this blast.
This seems like one of those things that is on an individual basis tho some lucky fuckers don't even need an a.I.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
I barely need AI with Mast. I will start without AI and do bloods in 2 weeks

I’m 5 days in and at first 4 days libido was up, now it’s down.. fingers crossed it will be fine

Observations. Sweating way less. I guess my body holds less water with primo. Sleep is better. Sex drive is slightly lower. I can get hard easily, but I’m less passionate about it. Will run bloods in two weeks. Based on my previous experience I think E2 is dropped.

I think it actually crashed my e2. Just a guess, but I couldn't care less if Shania Twain was beside me on that stuff lol.

I think it actually crashed my e2. Just a guess, but I couldn't care less if Shania Twain was beside me on that stuff lol.
I was cruising on 290mg Test a week + 25mg of proviron. So I had to take 0.3mg of arimidex E2D. I started test + primo, but kept AI for a week. By the end of the week I started feeling not so well. Dropped AI and things became much better. Sex-drive is back and higher than ever :) Will do bloods in 2 weeks anyways.

An update. So I’m almost two weeks on primo. Upped to 1g a week. Don’t feel anything compared to previous cycles. Have to take quite a bit of AI. Added 10mg of var a day - it gives more strength than 1g of primo. Lol.

Back