• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Folliculitis while on cycle?

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current Gear:
Deca 200mg/wk
Npp 75mg E3D
Sus 100mg E3D
Mast E 200mg/wk
gH: 3IU ED
HCG 250IU 2x a week

So ive been recently breaking out in like red bumps which dont appear to be acne, but like inflammation of the hair follicle, i was wondering if anyone else experienced this while on cycle?
IMG_1321.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also to note, i recently dealt with hives caused by NAC, but those have since been rid of for a week or so now, this seems to be separate.

I never have. Is it all trusted gear? Possible reaction to solvents?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Its a source from here, theyve never done me wrong and appears to be G2G from others, but i have been using a Sodium chloride solvent with my HCG rather than BAC water, thats something ive been considering

Only redness on your forearm?

Yeah oddly enough, these only are appearing on my forearm, just flat red circles, they dont really stick up off my skin at all

A lot of intestinal disturbances show up in the skin. Have you had any dietary changes? Reduction in carbs? I had red blotches all over for a few days when I went hardcore keto abruptly dropping carbs to as close to zero as possible.

I just picked up a coach and ive been bulking harder than i ever have, more carbs than ive ever had. Also came off of a show about 2 months ago, so i was carb deprived, so maybe the drastic change in carbs could be the cause?

I believe that carb intake can have an effect on gut flora. I had those red blotches bc I cut my carbs back so drastically the bacteria feeding off of the starch at the end of the colon began to swim up in the search for food. My red blotches went away after staying the course in three days.

Where are you injecting? Maybe oil used is causing this?

I inject all oils into my delts, gH into my delts post workout, and HCG/gH subQ in my stomach

IML Gear Cream!
I've been doing all hgh in my hip upper thigh area IM. Never had and redness and a comfy spot. I will say I swear I'm much leaner in my lower abdomen hip area from it.

Yeah tbh im hoping that site specific growth theory is legit, exactly why im going for my delts and low abs haha

I get this on just test. I’m genetically predisposed to it though so mine is pretty bad. You could get some retin-a cream or some accutane and start out with a low dose like 10mg EOD and that will more than likely clear it up.

That forearm seems to be under a lot of stress.. be sure and incorporate LHJO :coffee:

Yeah i try to avoid accutane as much as possible, really stressed my liver out last time but if i have to i would, also what is LHJO?

Have you been wearing any protective rubber or Latex sleeves in the work place? I'm asking you this because that looks similar to the allergic reaction I once had many years ago when I used to run a mixing machine at work that mixed sealant chemicals, and I was wearing rubber gloves for part of each day. The funny thing is that I wore those same types of gloves for years and it never bothered me, until one day My hands and wrists broke out with some type of skin condition. It took me weeks to figure out that it was the rubber gloves I was wearing that was causing the skin condition. Once I stopped wearing the gloves, the skin condition cleared up within three days.

Yeah i try to avoid accutane as much as possible, really stressed my liver out last time but if i have to i would, also what is LHJO?
I would try retin-a cream first, accutane is a little much imo. Retin-a cream works good for that and is topical only.

Have you been wearing any protective rubber or Latex sleeves in the work place? I'm asking you this because that looks similar to the allergic reaction I once had many years ago when I used to run a mixing machine at work that mixed sealant chemicals, and I was wearing rubber gloves for part of each day. The funny thing is that I wore those same types of gloves for years and it never bothered me, until one day My hands and wrists broke out with some type of skin condition. It took me weeks to figure out that it was the rubber gloves I was wearing that was causing the skin condition. Once I stopped wearing the gloves, the skin condition cleared up within three days.
I work in an organic chem lab and deal with a lot of different chemicals, i was trying to rule out that it was the gear so hopefully i just came in contact with some chemicals, i also usually dont wear any type of protective gloves when in the lab

I work in an organic chem lab and deal with a lot of different chemicals,
To your knowledge, have any of your co-workers had skin problems as a result of being exposed to, and/or using the same or similar chemicals that you use? If so, then that probably isn't coincidental.

Back