• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Modafinil?

Sorry if this is against rules. Still a newb.
Is neomodafinil.com legit? Anyone have any experience?

No sir, it was MA labs new product and it contains "Adrafinil" but I deleted it in case you didn't like it.

Adraf is the legal version that converts once in the bloodstream and so I meant no disrespect in posting :)
Adrafinil is 100% legal. You can buy it almost anywhere online just from googling it and also a lot of supplement shops carry it. Like anything that’s legal and stays legal it’s not all that great unfortunately it’s very unpredictable and not really reliable.

Does Moda show up on a employer drug test?

To my understanding from individuals that I personally know in my life they have never had a false positive from taking this.. normally it does not show up as a amphetamine or any other stimulant derivative.
This is what a lot of the information support on a web search. but I also personally know someone that has never had a problem with it .. unlike clenbuterol. My good friend in the Union had a lot of problems with that..

Sorry if this is against rules. Still a newb.
Is neomodafinil.com legit? Anyone have any experience?

They are legit - received my first order from them a few weeks back. Took about 2.5 weeks or so to arrive but they offer a legit pharma product.

They are legit - received my first order from them a few weeks back. Took about 2.5 weeks or so to arrive but they offer a legit pharma product.
KAI Domestic is a Domestic Source and VERY AFFORDABLE.

$3 a pill ...no thanks

That's the price that most people pay per scoop with pre workout or even an energy drink, yet this Mod is a lot cleaner with no crash with longer hang Time and more sustained energy and focus... I will take quality over quantity any day!

That's the price that most people pay per scoop with pre workout or even an energy drink, yet this Mod is a lot cleaner with no crash with longer hang Time and more sustained energy and focus... I will take quality over quantity any day!

Some ppl rather pay .50 for sugar pills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiners have to pay 4$ a pill

Some ppl rather pay .50 for sugar pills

no pharma grade and also the exact brand you offer for .50-.75 a pill. Not knocking your hustle though you guys are actually offering it and most places don’t.

Last edited:
I get it guys complaining about not wanting to pay that but at least some sources here are offering them. I only know of one sources that’s significantly cheaper and they are not a sponsor here. Instead of bash them for providing a product be grateful they are because who knows if wel even have access to online pharmacies after January 1

Get Shredded!
Exactly, negative vibes get you nowhere, not to mention Uncle Z has/is been a reputable sponsor for many years

Back