• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test C and Mast

Godfatherws

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to get opinions from the more educated. I run test c @ 175mg weekly and for the past 16 weeks I added in Mast E 200 weekly. Really liked this addition for the mood enhancement I got. So my question is would there be any reason to use the short ester vs the long? Also has anyone experienced the hair loss side at this low of dose?

Better late than never answer:

No, take the long ester and I have noticed no hair loss beyond normal. I take Test Cyp 200mg a week forever and 200-400 Mast E for 12-15 weeks at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better late than never answer:

No, take the long ester and I have noticed no hair loss beyond normal. I take Test Cyp 200mg a week forever and 200-400 Mast E for 12-15 weeks at a time

How does that combo effect you? Mood? Composition? Both?

How does that combo effect you? Mood? Composition? Both?

I feel very good(energy, hard muscle, increased libido). Increased appetite for proteins big time. No extra water retention IME. Liked it and will definitely do again. I didn’t notice any aggression except sexual and it was in a good way.

No. Shorter esters have more PIP IMO, you have to pin more but yes have less water retention. You could do prop or iso and mast e. When I do mast e with my trt Cyp, I usually stick around 100mg a week of mast e. You will get the same benefits as the 200mg but not wasting any. Also, for me I have found Proviron at 50mg a day works just as well if not better with Test. Personal opinion

Back