• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

National Council of Churches calls for Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn

charley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The nation's largest group of Christian churches on Wednesday called for the withdrawal of Brett Kavanaugh's nomination for the Supreme Court.

The National Council of Churches, which represents 38 denominations in the US, wrote in a statement on their website
that they believe Kavanaugh has "disqualified himself from this lifetime appointment and must step aside immediately.

The statement cited a number of reasons for their demand, including Kavanaugh's behavior during his recent testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on sexual assault allegations against him.

"Judge Kavanaugh exhibited extreme partisan bias and disrespect towards certain members of the committee and thereby demonstrated that he possesses neither the temperament nor the character essential for a member of the highest court in our nation," the statement read.
[SUB][/SUB]
The National Council of Churches alleged that Kavanaugh's testimony included "several misstatements and some outright falsehoods," including some related to Christine Blasey Ford's accusation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the 1980s.

The group also pointed to what they called Kavanaugh's "troubling" judicial and political record on some civil rights issues.

"Judge Kavanaugh's extensive judicial and political record is troubling with regard to issues of voting rights, racial and gender justice, health care, the rights of people with disabilities, and environmental protections," they wrote. "This leads us to believe that he cannot be an impartial justice in cases that are sure to come before him at the Court." Trump wanted Kavanaugh's nomination to reassure that Trump himself would never be charged in any crimes.
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

I'm calling bullshit, this from people that protect child molesters

I'm calling bullshit, this from people that protect child molesters

these are Christians, not Catholics .. the Catholics are the 'defenders of child molesters'.. the Christians are the 'defenders of trump'..

What's "that kind" of Irish? The parade kind? Seriously...just curious.

… yes, I haven't been to a parade in 40 years or more.. they always have them in center city philly, but the traffic jams alone will kill you, let alone paying to park.. I lost my taste for 'big groups' of people hanging out in public years ago ..

Considering all the evidence we have heard up until now, do you really think he’s guilty of what he’s being accused of??

I whipped my dick out at plenty of parties. I think it's more about women's rights. Abortion being a big one.

This...
Liberals use the court systems to further their agenda so they are terrified that if the supreme court goes conservative they will loose that edge. Trump could literally kill liberalism as we know it if this pic goes through. That's why it's an all out war with liberals.

This...
Liberals use the court systems to further their agenda so they are terrified that if the supreme court goes conservative they will loose that edge. Trump could literally kill liberalism as we know it if this pic goes through. That's why it's an all out war with liberals.
I don't think regular people know how powerful the supreme court is.

Of the three separated powers of government:

Executive branch-President.
Legislative-Congress
Judicial-Supreme Court

Of those three only the Supreme Court is lifetime appointment and will have a very, very long term effect on future rulings.

I consider Supreme Court appointments have way more impact on the future then the other two branches of government.

He whips his dick out in front of Ginsberg and she’ll pound it into cube steak with her gavel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He whips his dick out in front of Ginsberg and she’ll pound it into cube steak with her gavel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It would probably fall off and run away when it saw her

The corporatized church conglomerate is no different than our corporatized political system. I don't look to them for advise on anything nor do I take anything they say seriously. I view their opinions on government much like I do with Hollywood actors and Rock stars. These massive multi million dollar, so called churches are just as phony as the news media organizations. The main difference is, they act from behind a mask of salvation which makes them far worse in my opinion. Anyone with the ability to think for themselves realizes this fact. So posting an article like this and saying "See look, I told you so" is nothing more than waste yours and our time. You've proven nothing, gained zero ground, and in the process demonstrated the fact that you believe everything your TV wants you to believe.

The corporatized church conglomerate is no different than our corporatized political system. I don't look to them for advise on anything nor do I take anything they say seriously. I view their opinions on government much like I do with Hollywood actors and Rock stars. These massive multi million dollar, so called churches are just as phony as the news media organizations. The main difference is, they act from behind a mask of salvation which makes them far worse in my opinion. Anyone with the ability to think for themselves realizes this fact. So posting an article like this and saying "See look, I told you so" is nothing more than waste yours and our time. You've proven nothing, gained zero ground, and in the process demonstrated the fact that you believe everything your TV wants you to believe.
x2 the bottom line is that even if you aren't doubtful of Ford's claims, (despite all the giant holes in her lame story) there's still no way that she nor her crooked attorneys can prove that this attempted rape/groping ever took place 36 years ago. And the burden of proof is always on the accuser/plaintiff.

After all, not only is that the law, but the burden of proof always has to remain on the plaintiff. Otherwise, there will be countless plaintiffs coming out of the wood work with ill intention and ill motives, to falsely accuse innocent people of all kinds of things, and innocent people will suffer and in some cases be incarcerated wrongfully as a direct result, merely due to accusations. Accusation of a plaintiff does not automatically equal guilt of a defendant. PERIOD

Last edited:
x2 the bottom line is that even if you aren't doubtful of Ford's claims, (despite all the giant holes in her lame story) there's still no way that she nor her crooked attorneys can prove that this attempted rape/groping ever took place 36 years ago. And the burden of proof is always on the accuser/plaintiff.

After all, not only is that the law, but the burden of proof always has to remain on the plaintiff. Otherwise, there will be countless plaintiffs coming out of the wood work with ill intention and ill motives, to falsely accuse innocent people of all kinds of things, and innocent people will suffer and in some cases be incarcerated wrongfully as a direct result, merely due to accusations. Accusation of a plaintiff does not automatically equal guilt of a defendant. PERIOD

^^^This.

The day this happens is the day we lose the country and all that is good about it.

Libertards know this but were so willing to sacrifice this in order to prevent his nomination. It didn't work...not enough morons on board with it. Thank God.

So notice how libertards have quieted down on Russian collusion and open boarders. Not popular enough and worried about the mid term elections.

And I bet they have come to realize with all their digging that Hilary was behind the whole fucking thing...

^^^This.

The day this happens is the day we lose the country and all that is good about it.

Libertards know this but were so willing to sacrifice this in order to prevent his nomination. It didn't work...not enough morons on board with it. Thank God.

So notice how libertards have quieted down on Russian collusion and open boarders. Not popular enough and worried about the mid term elections.

And I bet they have come to realize with all their digging that Hilary was behind the whole fucking thing...
x2....the one thing in my eyes that stands out as deceitful about Ms. Ford's claims is the fact that she said that because of what Kavanaugh did to her 36 years ago, she is paranoid and claustrophobic, and that is the reason why she had two front doors built in her house despite her husband balking on her request for that. And then it was revealed later on that she had to get a second front door installed due to some business they were running out of their home.

Get Shredded!
Bumping a very old thread just to try to smear Trump is sad. But anywho in all honesty how many of the 4,500 tips do you believe in your heart were actually creditable? Just curious. anyone can give a tip but doesn't mean it's true and creditable.

Listen here you Jesus freak...
It's a relavant story citing yet ANOTHER example of how badly you were conned.

Listen here you Jesus freak...
It's a relavant story citing yet ANOTHER example of how badly you were conned.

Tisk tisk name calling and being derogatory yet wants people to respect them. Hmmmmm doesn't line up. I ask a simple question and you showed you have zero substance to contribute. Thanks again for showing why stereotypes exist. Thanks

Hahah.. Sorry snowflake.. I acquired my tacky name calling from Trump supporters and Trump himself!
I've been saying the same thing to ASF guys for months.
You can't have a conversation with them for two seconds before the childish name calling happens.
I'll try harder to BE BEST.
XOOX

Hahah.. Sorry snowflake.. I acquired my tacky name calling from Trump supporters and Trump himself!
I've been saying the same thing to ASF guys for months.
You can't have a conversation with them for two seconds before the childish name calling happens.
I'll try harder to BE BEST.
XOOX

I see why your lack of tact irritates so many, at least Trump kept most of his derogatory statements to women and children...you really should be better...best...mo better or whatever variation is being grifted or ripped off

Looks like the whole fucking "investigation" into this fine upstanding candidate was a scam, just like every other aspect of that administration.

FBI Admits It Got 4,500 Tips on Brett Kavanaugh—Then Punted Them to Trump Team
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-a...tt-kavanaugh-palmed-them-off-to-trump-counsel

Not sure what investigation you are talking about...there was the one with Ford and it wasn't credible enough to change anyone's mind. Both sides got to cross examine and the dems were able to marline a distinguished judge.

There were 4500 phone tips. Relevant ones were forwarded and found to be shit. Is it now a conspiracy that anonymous callers were covered up bc they said what exactly??

Look, we have both seen plenty of times when things like this happen, shit comes out of the woodwork. Plenty of false allegations.

Just look at the bigger picture, this is probably bc Mississippi is asking to overturn Roe vs. Wade. This is timing and distractions. And an attempt to smear a sitting Supreme Court Justice.

Just in case the ruling doesn't go well and they need to call into question the results and in turn have their rationale to pack the court.

I see why your lack of tact irritates so many, at least Trump kept most of his derogatory statements to women and children...you really should be better...best...mo better or whatever variation is being grifted or ripped off

Ur right... ima be mo better from this point forward by keeping my Trumpish rants limited to women and children.

Hang on... Augie..
U dont see a problem with them handling the "tips" the way they did?
Muthafucka.....

Whoopise.. Old habits die hard.
I digress..

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the two crybabies need a diaper change.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ur right... ima be mo better from this point forward by keeping my Trumpish rants limited to women and children.

Hang on... Augie..
U dont see a problem with them handling the "tips" the way they did?
Muthafucka.....

Whoopise.. Old habits die hard.
I digress..

- - - Updated - - -

BWAHAHAHAHA

Guess we need an investigation into the investigation as to how the tips were handled. Let's have a meeting to figure out when we can meet to discuss all this...

See how silly this all gets??

At any rate, they aren't going to alter his position.

IMO it's a lead into trying to pack the supreme court. It's been what they have been talking about since before the election.

When they look into Hunter's laptop then we can look into these "tips."

More blue anon conspiracy bullshit. It's been years and not one bit of credible evidence that can even put Kavanaugh and Ford in the same room at any time in history. There were 4500 tips from various nutjobs because it was a huge political issue. Remember, Kavanaugh was leading rape gangs in northern virginia in high school? Really believable stuff there.

Back