• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PureTropin Review

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my long time PT clients will be running the orangetop Puretropins for a few months starting this week.

He said that his Communication with IL and the overall experience to date was very good. T/A acceptable.

Anyways I will be gauging his progress and will comment on anything we notice during his transformation. No other supps will be added into the mix, and we might even run labs. If so I will post, but I will easily be able to gauge legitimacy just from working with him on it. 3-4iu ED.

If anyone has any questions in meantime please feel free to ask. Thinking I will update this every few weeks unless I have something to say in the meantime.

Thanks IL for taking care of him!

We look forward to his progress and wish him the best...thank you Wesley
One of my long time PT clients will be running the orangetop Puretropins for a few months starting this week.

He said that his Communication with IL and the overall experience to date was very good. T/A acceptable.

Anyways I will be gauging his progress and will comment on anything we notice during his transformation. No other supps will be added into the mix, and we might even run labs. If so I will post, but I will easily be able to gauge legitimacy just from working with him on it. 3-4iu ED.

If anyone has any questions in meantime please feel free to ask. Thinking I will update this every few weeks unless I have something to say in the meantime.

Thanks IL for taking care of him!

Ironlion@keemail.me

It's been long enough now that I can give a review.

Client is very happy with the results thus far and intends to purchase more of this brand/product.

My review after training him, is that this appears to be as good as any quality hgh I have used personally in my years, or that I have seen clients use.

Very good overall results, exactly what I was hoping to see.

Thanks IL-

Thanks for your good reviews and sharing,

we are sure every kit's quality is top, :)

welcome every guy to test our puretropin (orange top and grey top), and post the test results openly and honest, we will keep 100$ as credit store for the testers.

It's been long enough now that I can give a review.

Client is very happy with the results thus far and intends to purchase more of this brand/product.

My review after training him, is that this appears to be as good as any quality hgh I have used personally in my years, or that I have seen clients use.

Very good overall results, exactly what I was hoping to see.

Thanks IL-

Good to hear, thanks for updating.

Big sale just posted if your clients want to restock.

Back