• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A legitimate Mibolerone/Cheque Drops Thread

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright gents (or ladies...?),
As per my research thus far, I have been unable to find anyone to have an educated conversation about this compound. Of course I’ve found the literature about it’s chemical make-up and history, but nothing from real people who have experienced it firsthand and nothing concrete or consistent on the dosing protocols when used as pre-workout or pre-competition. I’m not looking for some half-baked source preacher, and not looking for someone that can’t formulate full sentences without general English grammar. I’m looking for individuals who have used mibolerone in the past, either oral or injectable, who are interested in sharing their experiences with the rest of us. Any takers?

Competeive power lifter - Have used and have them

500 mcg is a good dose for powerljftimf meets 250mcg if part of some cycle.

Extraordinarily expensive g for g and hard to come by. Sources don't like to carry due ro the price. Good price would $125 a g and you can't just buy a g. So it's a lot of money to be lieing around

In my opinion there's no place for them in a cycle, to toxic and better compounds. However for one time use like a PL meet make for a good stack 90 mins pre WO or lift

Other compounds to consider would be Mtren, M1T, Anadrol

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Super expensive and hard to find legit ones. I don't think youll come across too many guys with experience. Youd probably be best served with some halo

I have used them and legit Halo.

Both work but honestly I feel like I can get just as much aggression if I chew up 50mgs of legit dbol in grapefruit juice 30mins PWO.

But I cannot stand the mood it puts me in. I can't even stand myself on it, so I don't use it anymore.

I feel like cheque drops have always been hard to get tbh

is the gain worth it, there are so many other readily available orals

Super expensive and hard to find legit ones. I don't think youll come across too many guys with experience. Youd probably be best served with some halo

I gotcha... I have a source that I can get them from, just didn’t know enough about it to mess around with. What’s the dosing on Halo like?

I have used them and legit Halo.

Both work but honestly I feel like I can get just as much aggression if I chew up 50mgs of legit dbol in grapefruit juice 30mins PWO.

But I cannot stand the mood it puts me in. I can't even stand myself on it, so I don't use it anymore.

I feel like cheque drops have always been hard to get tbh

Makes you irritable as hell huh? Yeah Idk if I’d be good with that either. Just trying to see what they’re all about. CHEW UP DBOL? Haha Jesus, I guess I never would’ve thought about that. It really hits you fast enough like that to use for pre-workout?

Makes you irritable as hell huh? Yeah Idk if I’d be good with that either. Just trying to see what they’re all about. CHEW UP DBOL? Haha Jesus, I guess I never would’ve thought about that. It really hits you fast enough like that to use for pre-workout?

It the grapefruit juice mate google it

Anway speed which it hits Grapefruit juice aside will depend user to user

Im a big fan Of Methlyl Tren - Takes a couple of hours for me - Text book says 40 mins
I made myslf an Injectable blend in oil so avoids one pass of the liver and will hit much quicker
Dbo-Mtren 50mg/500mcg - Works like a treat :whip::whip:

Ted

I gotcha... I have a source that I can get them from, just didn’t know enough about it to mess around with. What’s the dosing on Halo like?
I like around 20-30 mgs of halo pre meet for two to three weeks. I like stack it with drol as well.

I like around 20-30 mgs of halo pre meet for two to three weeks. I like stack it with drol as well.

Interesting... everyone keeps mentioning Halo, I’m gonna have to try that and some Abombs lol might have a heart attack on the platform in a few weeks 😂

IML Gear Cream!
It the grapefruit juice mate google it

Anway speed which it hits Grapefruit juice aside will depend user to user

Im a big fan Of Methlyl Tren - Takes a couple of hours for me - Text book says 40 mins
I made myslf an Injectable blend in oil so avoids one pass of the liver and will hit much quicker
Dbo-Mtren 50mg/500mcg - Works like a treat :whip::whip:

Ted

I gotcha. I have some Test Suspension and I believe I have a bottle of Methyl Tren at home somewhere that I haven’t opened... you gentlemen may have opened Pandora’s box for me haha

Got mine from Crazy dozer, its legit. I had to stop because it made me too aggressive outside of the gym.

Got mine from Crazy dozer, its legit. I had to stop because it made me too aggressive outside of the gym.

After everything I’ve heard I don’t think I’d use it aside from competition days

Back