Pathetic loads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Pathetic loads

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    891

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    1118057652

    Pathetic loads

    For the past 6 months or so, when I ejaculate, my loads are extremely pathetic. Quite embarrassing if you ask me. I have used HCG and even though my testicles are bigger, my loads are still pathetic. They only increased by an extremely tiny percentage.

    What can I do to bring my load back to normal? Take clomid alongside HCG? BTW... I'm currently on cycle. Cycle? Wtf is a cycle?! Lmao. Who am I kidding, I never come off.

    But, even though I never come off, I haven't had this ejaculation or lack thereof in the last 20 years!!! So why now as of 6 months ago now and not in previous years?

    Anywhos, how can I resolve this issue?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    danw1028's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    363065953

    Proviron is helpful

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    923
    Thanked in
    616 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Your loads are mostly made by the prostate. You may have an enlarged prostate.

    Provi will help keep you ready to carry the loads but that's not your problem, right? Your just having a really small load??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtoe; 09-22-2018 at 07:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    885
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    746
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    For the past 6 months or so, when I ejaculate, my loads are extremely pathetic. Quite embarrassing if you ask me. I have used HCG and even though my testicles are bigger, my loads are still pathetic. They only increased by an extremely tiny percentage.

    What can I do to bring my load back to normal? Take clomid alongside HCG? BTW... I'm currently on cycle. Cycle? Wtf is a cycle?! Lmao. Who am I kidding, I never come off.

    But, even though I never come off, I haven't had this ejaculation or lack thereof in the last 20 years!!! So why now as of 6 months ago now and not in previous years?

    Anywhos, how can I resolve this issue?
    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,761
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,513
    Thanked in
    3,833 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    clomid works for bigger loads but thats probably a band aid type of fix. 20 yrs without coming off a cycle is bound to have some adverse effects. That old saying *everything costs you something* comes to mind

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    244903542

    Zinc. 50mg/day

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    TwoDollarTacos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    216429208

    Do you jerk off often? Serious question.

    Also, water.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    290

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    216378673

    Age may have something to do with it. I am 51, and my loads are not like they were in my younger days. If you have been on for 20 years, I am guessing that you are no spring chicken.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points
    463916642

    Lol me too but ive been on gear since January. You planning on having kids at 51 or just like glazed donuts.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    891

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    1118057652

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoDollarTacos View Post
    Do you jerk off often? Serious question.

    Also, water.

    No, I don't. Yes, I drink water.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Lol me too but ive been on gear since January. You planning on having kids at 51 or just like glazed donuts.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk


    No kids, don't want any.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,068
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,487
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lecithin.
    Show me

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    danw1028's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    363065953

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lecithin.
    Heard this works too

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    I have heard that eating an abundance of celery will increase ejaculate.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,207

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    885
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by raedel View Post
    Age may have something to do with it. I am 51, and my loads are not like they were in my younger days. If you have been on for 20 years, I am guessing that you are no spring chicken.
    x2 mine too. They've not only changed in volume, but there's been a color change too. Not as white as they used to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lecithin.
    But a lot of Lecithin sold has soy in it, and my understanding is that soy is not healthy for you, and is especially bad for men, since it causes an increase in Estrogen in men. I think that there are some Lecitin caps that aren't made from/with soy though.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    danw1028's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    363065953

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    x2 mine too. They've not only changed in volume, but there's been a color change too. Not as white as they used to be.

    But a lot of Lecithin sold has soy in it, and my understanding is that soy is not healthy for you, and is especially bad for men, since it causes an increase in Estrogen in men. I think that there are some Lecitin caps that aren't made from/with soy though.
    While I think there is merit to what you are saying I personally haven't noticed any negative sides to lecithin from soy.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Blood test on TRT, 4 months in.. pathetic
    By Badbury212 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 11:48 AM
  2. Shoot Massive Loads
    By surfpipe in forum The Pit
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 12:43 PM
  3. what a pathetic pit
    By Sheriv in forum The Pit
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-11-2014, 06:54 PM
  4. Huge loads
    By shq87 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:25 PM
  5. Chunky tren loads
    By GS1 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums