• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

10% off all Bitcoin orders

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it’s finally official. We are offering 10% off Bitcoin orders to cover the fees associated with using a wallet service. Bitcoin orders are simple and smooth once you have the system down. No more fighting WU/MG bullshit and agents asking funny questions or flat out denying you.

Order all your favorite Euro Pharmacies products hassle free. If you need help with bitcoin services for the first time click the link below. If you need additional assistance please don’t hesitate to pm me. Thanks !!

How to use bitcoin service ⬇️⬇️⬇️

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/74765-How-to-get-Bitcoins

Last edited:
Easy pay and receive method... If anyone needs help with BTC don’t hesitate to ask me how.

So, you have a 10% discount. It applies to genos as well, yes? Genos are now under $200. If you stack with MK-677 as I have advocated in other threads your cost is about $200 a month for everything.

I am old and tech challenged. When Bit coin gets more user friendly I will use it. If you do, the Genos come down to $190. Still expensive but that is the best price around. However, if you stack with MK-677 your costs will be halved. This way enable you to run Genos for a while without killing your bank account.

Does the 10% off automatically applies when choosing the BTC as payment option or I have to PM you for a 10% discount code?

Cheers!

Does the 10% off automatically applies when choosing the BTC as payment option or I have to PM you for a 10% discount code?

Cheers!
Just put BTC payment it in the note section ( comment section) of the order and do the math ( correctly) of the order total amount.

Ex. $525

$525 x .10 =52.5

$525 - 52.5 = $472.5

Last edited:
BTC is definitely the way to go. Being older I was adverse to it at first but found it very easy to use and fast as hell

Back