• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post music that you're feeling.

Also gotta wonder how that one dude with no lower body pees and poops?

these guys are good! This song is fuckin awesome!!

tugs the ole heart strings

I’m digging this dudes voice, this is another great tune! I love this band!!

any bros here from Palestine Texas??

one more for the road! I hope someone out there has a boner over this band. Makes me wanna start a band again.... so much so that I literally just bought another drum set... my wife is gonna kill me!

not sure if you guys heard but this band fuckin rocks my socks off and it should yours as well...

in other news .... my daughters keeping time on quarter notes at 60 beats per minute on the new skins set. I knew one of these kids had my passion for noise!! The sons left handed so .... switching the hi-hat and snare so he can try his luck kinda sucks but... ehh ya do what ya have to... gimme 3 months and these kids be paying my bills from YouTube royalties (I wish)!!

nah ... just a fun hobby...but this song kicks ass ^

that moment when you send a former booty call a song you heard that reminds you of them.... but never watched the official video before..then you do after sending it . yikes

hope she don’t take it the wrong way.. I thought it was sweet

Back