• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

Six feet under "Starbreaker" Judas priest cover

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Six feet under "Starbreaker" Judas priest cover

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good choice. I believe every other album they do is a cover album. Their version of tnt is the only one i like

really digging this creepy dark musical stuff lately... these composers are incredible really

Need some hipster tunes up in her

https://youtu.be/vwLQw_95hX0

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Fuckin A ya right big boi. One of the greatest albums by one of the greatest bands in music history. I found the original vinyl down at a swap meet in Florida 4 yrs ago. Completely different than new age digital. My 7yr old lil girl loves the wizard. Daddy play the wizard she says. She does air harmonica. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Check out TERROR. Hardcore thru and thru. I like alot of stuff, seen alot of different types of bands. But my heart is hardcore. Going to see MADBALL Nov 8th at a local venue. One of the original NYHC. I could cry I'm so excited.

Check out TERROR. Hardcore thru and thru. I like alot of stuff, seen alot of different types of bands. But my heart is hardcore. Going to see MADBALL Nov 8th at a local venue. One of the original NYHC. I could cry I'm so excited.

Are you a fan of 100 Demons or Earth Crisis?

Im in love with you now Dukey. Im a hardcore guy through and through. If there was a Terror, Madball, Sick of it All and Bane show I could die a happy man

Are you a fan of 100 Demons or Earth Crisis?
Earth Crisis changed the game. Possibly the most underrated band in history (thats a bold statement)

What about agnostic front, biohazard, m.o.d

Im in love with you now Dukey. Im a hardcore guy through and through. If there was a Terror, Madball, Sick of it All and Bane show I could die a happy man
I saw Terror, Hatebreed and The Cro-mags in 1 show back in April. One of the sickest shows I've ever been to. And I've been to hundreds and pretty much saw every old skool HC there was. From Youth of Today, Sick of it all (5x), Judge, Warzone, Breakdown. I saw Agnostic Front when I was 14,it Rogers 2nd show fresh out the joint. You see "The godfathers of hardcore" yet on Hulu plus? Greatest documentary ever filmed brother.

Earth Crisis changed the game. Possibly the most underrated band in history (thats a bold statement)
HARDCORE IS ALIVE AND WELL MY FRIENDS
3fd804acd41d09d2a0bf64f4a1a2946f.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Solid choices.
Yes indeed. I saw Agnostic Front when I was 14. It was Rogers 2nd show after being released. He told us a little story about his cell mate. Checkout " Godfathers of hardcore" on Hulu plus. Greatest documentary ever filmed brother

D.r.i, circle jerks, gang green, tankard... What's your guys thoughts on those bands

D.r.i, circle jerks, gang green, tankard... What's your guys thoughts on those bands
DRI was OK. Gang green not bad. HENRY ROLLINS w Black Flag and THE EXPLOITED was about as punkish as I got. SEX PISTOLS WERE LEGENDS. Agent orange was more west coast skater type stuff but was OK. MOD and SOD. LOL. REMEMBER THEM?

Billy Milano is a genius. I loved MOD. No glove no love lol. SOD, March of the SOD was my ringtone for a long time. Yeah I remember them

Back