• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

Does Anselmo still have it? He is touring with Slayer now and Im thinking of seeing them in August- They will be playing some Pantera songs. I saw a live video from Greece a few years back when he appeared on stage with Slayer and he did not sound good.
Fucking A right. If you're into Pantera, there is a cool vid of phil anselmo giving a talk at a university about his struggles with heroin.

- - - Updated - - -

This one has been growing on me lately. All Out Life is good too but I don't think it is actually on their album coming out in August.
As always, no surprise. Slipknot killing it.

I don't know if he still has it man. In his Pantera days, I saw him when Reinventing the Steel came out and it was fucking awesome I was probably drunk or stoned at that point in my life, so I can't comment on the vocals specifically. Dimebag (RIP) was fucking shredding though. Most of Phil's later stuff his voice has always sounds thrashed. Slayer would be awesome to see. I have not gotten to see them live yet, but I've been planing to do so for over 20 years. Something always comes up when they come around
Does Anselmo still have it? He is touring with Slayer now and Im thinking of seeing them in August- They will be playing some Pantera songs. I saw a live video from Greece a few years back when he appeared on stage with Slayer and he did not sound good.

- - - Updated - - -

This one has been growing on me lately. All Out Life is good too but I don't think it is actually on their album coming out in August.

Revolution is my name was always my fave of dimebags guitar talent. Love that ninja!

Slayers final leg us tour is a strange line up. Primus, ministry and Anselmo s band. Kinda strange especially since slayer was with lamb of god, anthrax, testament the leg before which makes more sence.

Still a solid line up in my opinion, but definitely an odd shift. I love Primus and Ministry.

Slayers final leg us tour is a strange line up. Primus, ministry and Anselmo s band. Kinda strange especially since slayer was with lamb of god, anthrax, testament the leg before which makes more sence.

Yeah that's a great tune. I love that whole album and it is probably my fav by them, along side Great Southern Trendkill. Hell they're all great. They're fucking Pantera.
Revolution is my name was always my fave of dimebags guitar talent. Love that ninja!

If you like guitar work... this dude is a prodigy if ever there was one..

im a blues kinda guy... can’t help it

One of my faves of his collection. With the right sunset this shit is untouchable ..

really like this cover

really like this cover

I agree with you on that.. listened to it the other day... one of my favorite covers is delivdriver's version of sail.

All Out Life not on the new album- Some sort of disagreement or something- but yeah, all three of their newer releases they nailed it so far- I want to stomp in the pit real bad just dont know that it is the best idea- Natural high listening to this shit in person.
The 3 songs off the new album I've heard so far are very good..

All Out Life not on the new album- Some sort of disagreement or something- but yeah, all three of their newer releases they nailed it so far- I want to stomp in the pit real bad just dont know that it is the best idea- Natural high listening to this shit in person.

I just looked that up it's strange.. a stand alone single but the album is named after lyrics in it. Guess the Japanese version of the album will include all out life. While stomping in the pit might not be the best idea it will be great fun lol.

Back