Post music thatís yor feeling.

Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1767
  1. #1666
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    662
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points
    4480100

    Iím absolutely obsessed with these guys lately


  2. #1667
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    662
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points
    4480100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Nice one. This is probably my favorite one by them right nowÖ

    Change is good (pun intended) definitely got a dark depressing feel to it thoÖ canít be listening to that with elevated estrogen levels

  3. #1668
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,219
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,485
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!

  4. #1669
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    662
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points
    4480100

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!
    Love incubus. There music is so versatile. How do you go from ďout from underĒ to ďaqueous transmission ď. Crazy!

  5. #1670
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,219
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,485
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aqueous transmission while kayaking a lazy river and smoking reefer is life changing bro.

  6. #1671
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,310
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,045
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points
    20104583

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!
    You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

    I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!

  7. #1672
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    662
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points
    4480100

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Aqueous transmission while kayaking a lazy river and smoking reefer is life changing bro.
    Never got to experience that but I have had many other breakthrough moments while melting into the living room floor with a bunch of hippies and listening to aqueous transmissionÖ lol the good ole days man. That song will always have a special place in my heart. Music has been such a life saver for meÖ.

  8. #1673
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    315
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    418
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points
    14039538

    https://youtu.be/lCiV4wACZ8w











    I can flex like a motherfucker To this one
    Last edited by MGM; 07-16-2021 at 11:11 AM.

  9. #1674
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,219
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,485
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

    I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!
    Canít say as that Iíve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

    Iím a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. Thatís how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didnít use weapons.

    anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

    music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And Iím stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

  10. #1675
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,196
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    15021486

    I sort of doubt that many juicers are Indy Rock fans but I am anyways.

    If any of you guys like the The Pixies and youíve never listened to Modest Mousesís old albums, then youíre fucking up.


  11. #1676
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,899
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,089
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mashing


  12. #1677
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,310
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,045
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points
    20104583

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Canít say as that Iíve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

    Iím a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. Thatís how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didnít use weapons.

    anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

    music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And Iím stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

    Make no mistake I am a country boy born and breed.... I was just dumb enough to runaway at 15 (well getting beat on the regular by an alcoholic father was a good reason) to the city. I joined a gang... what else was I gonna do. Y'all may laugh but the Jamaican gang leader (His first name was Kavali) made sure I finished high school. Even pushed me to win state champ wrestler in my weight class. Then I figured out two things, First his sister had the hots for me...and two.... he was making sure I was educated and able to fight. He got me into Jujitsu and Boxing. Next thing I know I was an Enforcer and part of gang that ran the largest cocaine ring in the mid-west area as far as we could tell. We got it strait from Columbia and Peru off the boat in Texas. We could charge $400 for an 8 and MFers would fight over it, it wasn't stepped on for the right class of people. I know MOFOS think I am full of shit but I lived it.... I got out after some of my "Homies" were jelly this white boy was banging a Black queen. Man was she a queen. They got me good 5 or 6 of them. Put me in the hospital for a few weeks. Once I was able to I picked up moved out of that city.

    Had a Puerto Rican gal myself too....CRAY CRAY is all I will say....
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 07-18-2021 at 08:38 PM.

  13. #1678
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,913

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,987
    Thanked in
    10,200 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The new one from Iron Maiden. Good video too.


  14. #1679
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    479
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647











    Are there any RHCP fans here?


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  15. #1680
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,310
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,045
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points
    20104583



    EVERYBODY NEEDS A PERSONAL JESUS!

Similar Threads

  1. HIP HOP W.O. music
    By movingsteel 79 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 07:48 PM
  2. Rap Music
    By Montego1 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 08:19 PM
  3. First post, TRT started and feeling in need of guidance?
    By Ronthebadass in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 06:43 AM
  4. Music post: Whats your training musc of the moment
    By pushing steel in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums