Iím absolutely obsessed with these guys lately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Nice one. This is probably my favorite one by them right nowÖ

Change is good (pun intended) definitely got a dark depressing feel to it thoÖ canít be listening to that with elevated estrogen levels

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points

Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!
    Love incubus. There music is so versatile. How do you go from ďout from underĒ to ďaqueous transmission ď. Crazy!

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points

Aqueous transmission while kayaking a lazy river and smoking reefer is life changing bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points

You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

Aqueous transmission while kayaking a lazy river and smoking reefer is life changing bro.
    Never got to experience that but I have had many other breakthrough moments while melting into the living room floor with a bunch of hippies and listening to aqueous transmissionÖ lol the good ole days man. That song will always have a special place in my heart. Music has been such a life saver for meÖ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points

https://youtu.be/lCiV4wACZ8w

I can flex like a motherfucker To this one
    Last edited by MGM; 07-16-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,420 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!
    Canít say as that Iíve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

Iím a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. Thatís how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didnít use weapons.

anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And Iím stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

I sort of doubt that many juicers are Indy Rock fans but I am anyways.

If any of you guys like the The Pixies and youíve never listened to Modest Mousesís old albums, then youíre fucking up.

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points

Mashing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points

Canít say as that Iíve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

Iím a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. Thatís how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didnít use weapons.

anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And Iím stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

Make no mistake I am a country boy born and breed.... I was just dumb enough to runaway at 15 (well getting beat on the regular by an alcoholic father was a good reason) to the city. I joined a gang... what else was I gonna do. Y'all may laugh but the Jamaican gang leader (His first name was Kavali) made sure I finished high school. Even pushed me to win state champ wrestler in my weight class. Then I figured out two things, First his sister had the hots for me...and two.... he was making sure I was educated and able to fight. He got me into Jujitsu and Boxing. Next thing I know I was an Enforcer and part of gang that ran the largest cocaine ring in the mid-west area as far as we could tell. We got it strait from Columbia and Peru off the boat in Texas. We could charge $400 for an 8 and MFers would fight over it, it wasn't stepped on for the right class of people. I know MOFOS think I am full of shit but I lived it.... I got out after some of my "Homies" were jelly this white boy was banging a Black queen. Man was she a queen. They got me good 5 or 6 of them. Put me in the hospital for a few weeks. Once I was able to I picked up moved out of that city.

Had a Puerto Rican gal myself too....CRAY CRAY is all I will say....
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 07-18-2021 at 08:38 PM.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,200 Posts
    Rep Points

The new one from Iron Maiden. Good video too.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Rep Points

Are there any RHCP fans here?

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given