• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

IML Gear Cream!
hell yea man...this band is a staple in my music repertoire. I’ve got almost all of his work, including Pucifer, which is a bit wacky. Definitely one of my favorite bands. Danny Carey is the Neil Pert of alternative metal....

Fuck yes Tool live is killer, best show I’ve seen of them, was a quit a few years back at a Music festival ( Bonnaroo) that I use to go every year with about 20 friends. Best light show ever, all you need to do is take 1 square and your there...... Too bad they sold the 700 acre farm to huge music promotion, and the whole vibe of Bonnaroo changed. The first few years of the fest we could bring bongs from our camping area in to stages and burn all we wanted.

Fuck yes Tool live is killer, best show I’ve seen of them, was a quit a few years back at a Music festival ( Bonnaroo) that I use to go every year with about 20 friends. Best light show ever, all you need to do is take 1 square and your there...... Too bad they sold the 700 acre farm to huge music promotion, and the whole vibe of Bonnaroo changed. The first few years of the fest we could bring bongs from our camping area in to stages and burn all we wanted.
Tennessee right? Had a chance to go but didn’t take it....regrettable. A lot of great bands back in the day at that festival.

CCR on a boat in the summer, cruising the lakes, is probably the best mood you could ever create...thought this mash up was cool!!!

Tennessee right? Had a chance to go but didn’t take it....regrettable. A lot of great bands back in the day at that festival.

we went the first 12 years, that place was incredible. Now it a shit box that they let Kanye West play at, went mainstream and fucked it all up.

Corey Taylor is actually a talented singer when he isn’t screaming...my wife was/is a big fan we saw them live at an outdoor theatre, it was a good show...sound quality wasn’t as good as the studio album obviously but it was cool to see them in there gimmicks with fireworks and an insane drum solo that went on for days...that dude must have some big forearms

Corey Taylor is actually a talented singer when he isn’t screaming...my wife was/is a big fan we saw them live at an outdoor theatre, it was a good show...sound quality wasn’t as good as the studio album obviously but it was cool to see them in there gimmicks with fireworks and an insane drum solo that went on for days...that dude must have some big forearms
It's the drummer

My new DEA work phone

bros....and sis’....this is a damn good cover!!! I like it better than the original and I usually only say that about Eric Claptons covers....

Back