• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Post music that you're feeling.

Get Shredded!
In the MTV days of the mid 80's, she was huge... All over radio and TV...

True. That was the glory days. I think she was still overshadowed a lot at the time. Madonna in particular. Hard to compete with this biscuit and her "fuck me" music:

I do not like commercial crap like Madonna. I am a 70's/80's hard-rocker and Metal lover. (And old-school Punk, Pistols, Ramones).

Motorhead, Maiden, Priest, Thin Lizzy, Molly Hatchet, Rush, etc...

Lennox and Eurythmics were very good, way above anything Madonna can do and did.
The most popular stuff is usually the worst. Like Rap-Shit and Hip-Hop, just horrible non-music, but most popular.

Annie to me, fits a genre I also liked, sort of fits in with Billy Idol, Devo, Gary Numan and other good synth-type bands (punkish/new wave).
I like a lot of that (old school stuff).

I do not like commercial crap like Madonna. I am a 70's/80's hard-rocker and Metal lover. (And old-school Punk, Pistols, Ramones).

Motorhead, Maiden, Priest, Thin Lizzy, Molly Hatchet, Rush, etc...

Lennox and Eurythmics were very good, way above anything Madonna can do and did.
The most popular stuff is usually the worst. Like Rap-Shit and Hip-Hop, just horrible non-music, but most popular.

Annie to me, fits a genre I also liked, sort of fits in with Billy Idol, Devo, Gary Numan and other good synth-type bands (punkish/new wave).
I like a lot of that (old school stuff).

Lol...sounds like me. You literally named off the music I've *mostly* been listening to this morning (literally just listened to Numan). Kind of got off into a one hit wonder hole right now. Taking me back to my youth!

Here's something that made the average white girls go crazy in the club:

this song popped in my head from outta no where and I remembered how much I loved this band in the 90’s. I used to play the main riff to this song for hours in my bedroom after school.

Back