• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Post music that you're feeling.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought this was gonna suck....I was 100% wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you doubted me bro? That cuts...... that cuts real deep man...

https://youtu.be/BixwVsiDdZM
Yes I do have a softer musical side lol. Opposed to the normal full assault of metal I enjoy.
I’ve been on a 90’s country kick again myself ... Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, George straight, Chris young and a dash of josh turner ... a lil billy currington here and there.. it’s funny how you can relate to music you once thought was annoying. Now I love country. Lol

I’ve been on a 90’s country kick again myself ... Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, George straight, Chris young and a dash of josh turner ... a lil billy currington here and there.. it’s funny how you can relate to music you once thought was annoying. Now I love country. Lol

Growing up my uncle was into the old guard of country. Alabama and the likes. I disliked it very much. I do like current country music artist's. Plus the videos have the best looking ladies all the time!!

I liked outlaw country back in the late 80s. Travis Tritt, Waylon Jennings, Marty Stuart pretty much everyone that hated achy breaky heart I liked. Lol

I like these guys too..

https://youtu.be/1OMdKpt2aPg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I feel ya mate...

APC is one of my favorites. Mer de noms is one of the best albums front to back I’ve ever listened to. 3 libras, brena, orestes (sp?) it’s been a minute since I’ve put that one in.. damn, gonna dig that out again.

word of advice.... don’t listen to mer de noms if you’re at rock bottom.... shit can get real, real fast lol

word of advice.... don’t listen to mer de noms if you’re at rock bottom.... shit can get real, real fast lol

For sure. I was Just listening to it during my workout and started feeling a bit emotional at times. I think I need to up my AI a bit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Greg allman and Cher’s son here. I remember listening to this album doing homework in high school all the time.... and art class with the Sony discman. Yeah I was a nerd !

Yes it is

I partied with Dino on two occasions when that band I posted opened for them. Killjoy was supposed to be the opener (best show ever it was Slayer, Megadeth, Fear Factory) but they ran into some traveling issues and they needed a band fast, so those guys stepped in. Dino is cool as hell. Loved to drink...Also drank with kerry King that night, but he never did any of the drugs the rest of were doing... Funny thing Slayer came out with a song called Bloodline for some Vampire movie back in 2000 to 2002, and Megadeth came out with a song called Blood of Heroes(song on the bloodline cd) not to far after that...they all took 10 CDs each to pass them around. We always wondered if it was all coincidence or ??? Just weird. That was really crazy times...Ron Jeremy used to come to town all the time too.... we used to throw raves in this old 5 story warehouse that had been converted to Band practice rooms(over 150 bands so it could get crowded), and had a stage on one floor to practice your shows or throw parties, and then another floor was basically a dance floor. No permits obviously....just stuff we got away with for "reasons"....

Slayer had Bloodline open 5 shows for them...that was hella cool too

Last edited:
Back