• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Post music that you're feeling.

The past week it's been lots of Morbid Angel and Death.. enshrined by grace by Morbid Angel has been the most played. Then rapture, God of emptiness

this song is fitting.... came on the radio on my trip in to work this am...

Lamb of God. Memento Mori
Bolt Thrower.. all albums

That riff from revolution is my name is why I still pretend to know how to play guitar. Whenever I hear that shit come up on the ol truck music iPod ..... it gets cranked up and windows go down and I’m driving like an asshole the whole time.

it just who I am.

lol

brung that sum bitch full circle!!!

That riff from revolution is my name is why I still pretend to know how to play guitar. Whenever I hear that shit come up on the ol truck music iPod ..... it gets cranked up and windows go down and I’m driving like an asshole the whole time.

it just who I am.

lol
Great riff, great song.

I may a bit biased, as I'm a huge Pantera fan, but that Nugent cover is pretty good.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back