• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post music that you're feeling.

Get Shredded!
dudes and dudettes I definitely have a man crush on this band ... I would give up the gym rat life to be in this band

Yes their sound is awesome, and the singer kills it. His voice is strong and versatile.

perfect musical analysis of modern political climates!

don’t know if I posted this before but it’s fucking awesome regardless so go ahead and click on it already

as for feeling a song... don’t know if I’ve ever felt one more than this one lol seriously listen to the lyrics ...you’ll feel it too! Promise :)

last one...maybe...been drinking lol but seriously love this jam ...someday I’ll feel it too ;)

Saw Blue Oyster Cult (again) last night, legendary band...

heard this jam today, thought it was catchy! Let’s keep this thread going :)

this is also cool

Get Shredded!
Used to love the deftones... heard they had some craft beer event going on soon
Honestly I have no clue I been outta the music/craftbrew/show scene for 5 or 6 years. Today was a deftones and arm training kinda day tho. Npp got me feelin right.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Been listening to this on the radio...just watched the video...kinda bummed it looks like a country boy band. Still like the song. Not gay.

seriously bro, thank you...I’ve had this song stuck in my head for days and could not for the life of me find it anywhere...didn’t know who did it or what it was called...you saved me from a mental song blank.

You might already know of this band but if not they have that same vibe. I’ve listened to there album “Easy” a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otyZtDXecbE

^ I should have said the only way I hear *new* country music. On Friday nights I like a little waylon, hank, merle, etc.

For all the workin' men...

the girl I was referring to as ‘my girl’ is Juliette valduriez and I don’t have any pics of her lol but here’s a video explaining why she is more talented than the big titted blonde playing power chords on an acoustic with a mundane singing voice ...

Back