• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post music that you're feeling.

Idk about y'all but I like rappers who actually are about what their talking. This guy here came to home state and in Little Rock had a show get shot up from retaliation biggest shooting at a club in our state ever. Like a year ago. No one was killed amazingly. But he's badass too. Also listen to "going straight in". "Like me" also tells about another shootout he was in that made the news. He's locked up now so no super new stuff but he'll be back soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0utHQ6sXj_k

"The strap in the lap and the Kush in tha pickle jar" 
not only does this sound like garbage but thats the worst reason/explanation I ever heard for liking a musician. It should be that you like a musicain for perfecting their craft or doing something original, this is why music sux today

kids were freaked out by this version today :)

not only does this sound like garbage but thats the worst reason/explanation I ever heard for liking a musician. It should be that you like a musicain for perfecting their craft or doing something original, this is why music sux today

😂😂 Really now. We are talking about rap not talking about reggae, ol man. So you're fine listening to a blow hard rapper speak of himself spewing total lies as long as he's "perfecting" his craft? 😂😂. There's an area of music where your statement is correct but not with rap and hip hop. Back to the nursing home for you, you're getting easily confused grand-puh

😂😂 Really now. We are talking about rap not talking about reggae, ol man. So you're fine listening to a blow hard rapper speak of himself spewing total lies as long as he's "perfecting" his craft? 😂😂. There's an area of music where your statement is correct but not with rap and hip hop. Back to the nursing home for you, you're getting easily confused grand-puh

So these guys are actually about that life but they’re on a video playing an ak like an air guitar and using it as a microphone, LOLZ

I get what what you’re saying though, rappers talk all this shit then hop in their Mercedes and drive back to their nice big house far far away from the ghetto all while the young kids listen to this garbage and think they’re going to shoot and deal their way into becoming the next lil Wayne

It’s kinda like the supp industry fooling young dumb kids into thinking they can cell tech their way into becoming jay cutler

im posting this again, cuz I didn’t get any “thanks” the first time around. You’re all welcome

Get Shredded!
 Really now. We are talking about rap not talking about reggae, ol man. So you're fine listening to a blow hard rapper speak of himself spewing total lies as long as he's "perfecting" his craft? . There's an area of music where your statement is correct but not with rap and hip hop. Back to the nursing home for you, you're getting easily confused grand-puh
rap in general is garbage, when it was new and original it had its moment to shine, if thats your thing thats cool, but I dont see any talent in it

rap in general is garbage, when it was new and original it had its moment to shine, if thats your thing thats cool, but I dont see any talent in it

Haha I gotcha man different strokes for different folks. Something about the bass just makes it crunk for me.
When I workout and hit the heavy bag is the only time I ever listen to rap but I listened to basically only rap as a teenager. Just gets me going. Plus I don't know of hardly any rock at all

Haha I gotcha man different strokes for different folks. Something about the bass just makes it crunk for me.
When I workout and hit the heavy bag is the only time I ever listen to rap but I listened to basically only rap as a teenager. Just gets me going. Plus I don't know of hardly any rock at all
I can understand that, but I think that is because most boxing gyms blast that garbage and you are in the zone so you just feel comfortable, I can get down on the heavy bag or speed bag to some fort mynor, I prefer some metal with bass tho, I can crush a heavy bag to kmfdm

https://youtu.be/20aQjzLvr6s

if pantera and nickelback had a baby

for all you mash up fans

for all the good ones that leave early RIP

heard this on way to work this morning. Almost called in and went to the gym instead, almost...

dudes and dudettes I definitely have a man crush on this band ... I would give up the gym rat life to be in this band

Back