• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post music that you're feeling.

My daughter is a huge Garth brooks fan ... lol @8 years young...I think
it's awesome

IML Gear Cream!
Garth brooks is the Michael Jordan of country music
we’re cruising in the truck and rodeo by Garth comes on and I watch her in the rear view lip syncing the song.... makes me so proud, haha

Yeah his hotline bling version is dope, bro!

Says people have shit taste in music then posts limp biscuit LOLZ
dude the musicianship in limp biscket is amazing, the drummer john otto and guitar player wes borland, have you ever heard any of borlands other projects, he seriously is a genius

always loved this band...this album is the heaviest acoustic album I’ve ever heard. Lajons vocals and Morgan’s drums are undeniable

Hollywood undead is fun to listen to at the gym man...I’m not much for rap but there stuff gets me pumped

Idk about y'all but I like rappers who actually are about what their talking. This guy here came to home state and in Little Rock had a show get shot up from retaliation biggest shooting at a club in our state ever. Like a year ago. No one was killed amazingly. But he's badass too. Also listen to "going straight in". "Like me" also tells about another shootout he was in that made the news. He's locked up now so no super new stuff but he'll be back soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0utHQ6sXj_k

"The strap in the lap and the Kush in tha pickle jar" 😎

I think it was 21 people injured..and no deaths lol crazy shit. It was a two story club people were jumping out the windows from the second story

Back