• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

IML Gear Cream!
Mike Patton=most underrated musical mind ever

Science and fungus were my favorite...but make yourself and morning view have some hidden gems man...love this band... first time I tried lsd had a Brandon Boyd poster in my room that featured his artwork....holy fuck dude...it was also the last time I dropped acid...true story

Science and fungus were my favorite...but make yourself and morning view have some hidden gems man...love this band... first time I tried lsd had a Brandon Boyd poster in my room that featured his artwork....holy fuck dude...it was also the last time I dropped acid...true story

Just a month ago or so , I flew into Milwaukee and went to see Dead & Co at alpine valley. wigged my balls off for 2 days. Still love to trip at a good concert. I have a lifetime supply for as much as I get to wig.

You are crazy man....I like you, but you are crazy.

^ that’s super disturbing .....I hope you aren’t really feeling that way bud..you need to talk? Lol

You like bring me the horizon? They got a few tunes that dabble into the industrial sounds...nothing more does a little as well...some of that stuff is cool to hear in the gym.

Loomis shreds. Love emg’s. I play an ESP EC-1000

Got active emg-81 in my charvel...the action is unreal on that axe...those emg’s will squeal for days bro...great sustain when trying to pull off scorpion lead sections or other 80’s hair/glam bands but you can play anything with those pick ups, with the right processor

Nice, charvel puts out a great sounding guitar. Dont like the way they look though.

IML Gear Cream!
Talented dude right there. Don’t need lyrics when you can play like that

.......top that ... great tits and incredible finger skills!..........I’d marry that chic tomorrow. My current wife would understand

Talent to tits ratio is off with her.....great tits and all but.. my girl for the win...lol

and the hate goes on......

Back