• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tri tren cyp and anavar cycle

Mattash1607

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi after some advice on best way of taking I'm going to run a 12 week cycle of 500mg test cyp 400mg tri tren and 100mg anavar currently 12 stone with 9% body fat,is there anything you would change or add familiar with the cyp and tri tren never tried anavar before?any advice welcome

I don't know exactly how 12 stone translates to real numbers nor your goals with this cycle, but coming from 9% bf, I would probably do a classic, feel good bulker with some HGH.

Being awake at night isn't really my thing.

It's about 168lbs what do you mean by a classic?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm trying to gain lean muscle but build up

I felt like var increased my blood pressure a little bit but other than that you should def enjoy that cycle.

Nah deca doesn't agree with me neither do dbol suffer really bad acid reflux

Is var good for getting good bulk results as I don't really have much fat to start with?

- - - Updated - - -

And do you think a 16 week cycle on the tri tren would be to much?

Bulk depends on nutrition in my opinion. Car will help
maintain gains during a cut. 16 weeks is fine. If your blood work comes back good then run it 20 weeks if ya like. Blood work determines all.

Is var good for getting good bulk results as I don't really have much fat to start with?

- - - Updated - - -

And do you think a 16 week cycle on the tri tren would be to much?
If Deca doesn’t agree with you I doubt you will enjoy 16 weeks of tren, being that they are both 19-nors. Is this your first run with tren?

No not first time on tren I just seem to get a lot of spots on deca that's why I dont like it

IML Gear Cream!
Thinking about adding some dbol to my cycle,what's your opinions?feeling great of the var so far,just thinking about some extra bulk

Thinking about adding some dbol to my cycle,what's your opinions?feeling great of the var so far,just thinking about some extra bulk

If you were to add dbol I would say to save it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle, being that you are already using 100 mg anavar. At least that’s what I would do.

It's about 168lbs what do you mean by a classic?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm trying to gain lean muscle but build up

A classic would be test by itself, or maybe test and an anabolic like EQ. And plenty of food, of course. I don't really see why someone with your bodyweight or bf% would use tren or even var...

Usually when I just take test and tren I see to lose my and and just bloat so looking at staying in good shape aswell

Back