• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HPTA Restart/Reboot?

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever tried to restart their HPTA (hyper pituitary testicular axis) after a cycle that didn't go accordingly? Or if they've been suffering from symptoms of low test?

Basically, I'm 25 years old and my situation right now is that I ran a simple cycle about a year and half ago of TestC 500mg for about 12 weeks and I noticed around the 10th to 11th week mark my testicles had shrunken a lot and I started to suffer from testicular atrophy. So, immediately realizing that I decided to drop the test and run my PCT accordingly. After waiting a couple months I ran my lab results and I couldn't necessarily interpret them because I didn't run any baseline work before the cycle or during the cycle (i'm young and dumb). Anyways, I thought everything recovered properly because the lab results didn't show my test being in the low range. So, months went by and I felt pretty normal as far as my mood and energy levels go. However, as time progressed I started to notice signs of erectile dysfunction, testicular atrophy, and low libido all correlating to symptoms of secondary hypergodasim (Low T). Now I ran bloodwork about a year later and noticed that both my free serum and free test had dropped a bit going from 538 to 476 and to 12.8 to 10.6. I started becoming more and more concerned about this and something had just felt off in the last year. Again, my mood and energy levels are great, my doctor hadn't recommended me for TRT, but I know for a fact that something was wrong with my libido, my testes, and erectile function was all over the place. So, I've been doing more and more research on HCG, Test, Clomid, HPTA Restart protocols and everything in between to learn as much as I can about hopefully fixing this situation. I've found some online physicians that i'm going to work with soon from LowTNation and see if this can be fixed so I wont be placed on TRT/HCG for forever or whatever follows.

My question is has anyone tried a 4-10week HPTA restart protocol to get their HPTA to function back again properly? Has this worked? Were you using HCG or either Clomid? Were you also taking Test while taking the HCG?
An HPTA restart protocol varies person to person, but usually running HCG (while or without Test) for 4-weeks and then clomid after at specified dosages.

Thank you guys.

---> Here's some videos/research sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eezV2MlQ-lA&t=320s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9S-lDip86g

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2913032/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2004-0802

Last edited:
I’ve never personally done it but look into the POWER PCT protocol. I’ve heard of it being used to get guys off of TRT so I assume someone your age could benefit.

There are a lot of protocols out there.

Hcg and clomid is a very popular one.

You shouldn't be taking exogenous testosterone if you're trying to restart natural production.

That drop in your test results is minimal. Could have simply been a timing issue.

I would look to diet first. Healthy fats, sunlight, vitamin d.

There are a lot of protocols out there.

Hcg and clomid is a very popular one.

You shouldn't be taking exogenous testosterone if you're trying to restart natural production.

That drop in your test results is minimal. Could have simply been a timing issue.

I would look to diet first. Healthy fats, sunlight, vitamin d.
Can't say much more.

It's completely normal to have testicular atrophy during a cycle, you're shutting your system down. The point of PCT is to get it back going again. The most popular and probably effective is HCG while the test is metabolizing off, then clomid after that. Clomid is what all US fertility doctors use to increase sperm count and production for the most part.

I didn't ever recover after my first cycle, but my test was already really low (320ish ng/dL). Part cycle after a couple months it was in the low 200's. Went through some fertility and rehab protocols with the VA doctors, all HCG and clomid therapy, and it never recovered again. They refused to put me on TRT so I did it myself. Fast forward a few years and some serious drug/alcohol abuse. I had quit my TRT, so I I went and got tested because I was clean and felt terrible. I was 90ng/dL! Started with prescribed TRT, then they took me off so I said screw it and started myself again. Haven't came off since. Not going to.

Word of advice - If you plan on playing this game, plan on being on TRT. Over the long haul it's the only way to keep yourself healthy and avoid all of the yoyo hormonal issues. I've come to the conclusion that this game is a long haul one if you're not just dipping in the dark side a couple times.

I noticed you're bringing up this topic quite a bit.. starting with a question or ending with the question, and when someone gives you feedback you try to "educate" them to your understanding. Don't take this personal or the wrong way, but I'm just curious on what your intentions are.. because now you're posting links to a different community and making the reference about online Physicians along with articles and videos.. do you see how this looks from a different perspective?
If you are authentically and genuinely seeking advice and suggestions keep doing more research because you're going in the right direction with having a better understanding.. but keep an open mind that there is all sorts of protocols, and a lot of Physicians have different techniques for managing their clients... Some are the gold standard textbook, and others for instance step outside of the box by conducting a very comprehensive 24 hour urine analysis to better gauge the environment with spikes and dips.. because the truth of the matter is it can be really difficult in all actuality to properly diagnose someone if their levels are off because you don't know if someone is in a hyper or hypo emanting environment/metabolization... My suggestion is don't go guns a-blazing to the latest Trend or Buzz that seems to be attracting everyone, because this is not a one-size-fits-all and a lot of these online "charatan" Physicians just look at a snapshot blood making an assessment and blamo you're getting billed and being told what you need to do..
I would suggest going to a endocrinologist and speaking face-to-face with your concerns.. and take it from there!

Screw these online physician that just keep parroting the same articles and Concepts..

Before you jump into the latest trend, exhaust all your resources before selecting the proper treatment, because you deserve a thorough and proper assessment with your instance..

Good luck!

without posting a lab result prior to starting your first cycle there is now way to validate your claims. your not going to get a doc to give you a script if your levels are within range, you need to be below out of range. there are a thousand other factors that effect libido

I noticed you're bringing up this topic quite a bit.. starting with a question or ending with the question, and when someone gives you feedback you try to "educate" them to your understanding. Don't take this personal or the wrong way, but I'm just curious on what your intentions are.. because now you're posting links to a different community and making the reference about online Physicians along with articles and videos.. do you see how this looks from a different perspective?
If you are authentically and genuinely seeking advice and suggestions keep doing more research because you're going in the right direction with having a better understanding.. but keep an open mind that there is all sorts of protocols, and a lot of Physicians have different techniques for managing their clients... Some are the gold standard textbook, and others for instance step outside of the box by conducting a very comprehensive 24 hour urine analysis to better gauge the environment with spikes and dips.. because the truth of the matter is it can be really difficult in all actuality to properly diagnose someone if their levels are off because you don't know if someone is in a hyper or hypo emanting environment/metabolization... My suggestion is don't go guns a-blazing to the latest Trend or Buzz that seems to be attracting everyone, because this is not a one-size-fits-all and a lot of these online "charatan" Physicians just look at a snapshot blood making an assessment and blamo you're getting billed and being told what you need to do..
I would suggest going to a endocrinologist and speaking face-to-face with your concerns.. and take it from there!

Screw these online physician that just keep parroting the same articles and Concepts..

Before you jump into the latest trend, exhaust all your resources before selecting the proper treatment, because you deserve a thorough and proper assessment with your instance..

Good luck!

Oh that's not at all what I was meaning for it too look like, but I understand how it could be misled to be understood that way. Yes your right I have posted about this a few times, but I'm being completely genuine and honest about my experience and trying to further my understanding of all this. You've commented on all of my posts and I thank you for your valuable input. I initially started all this a few weeks ago trying to start a new cycle which I created a thread about with the deca, dbol, and test. Then I started researching more about HCG and what role it plays during a cycle and how to use it properly. Which I didn't know when I ran the test 500 cycle as noted above. Anyways, so i did this research, I created more threads about trying to understand its role, kept researching and then I looked back on the symptoms that I had been going through for the past year. So, I came to the conclusion that it's probably because the signaling from my Pituitary has been shutdown or weakened if that's possible. All the threads I've created that you've commented on, you can look back on the dates and the progression of my learning to creating this thread now. I'm just trying to be smarter about this shit then I was before and trying to fix my HPTA before doing anything. So, again thank you for your input Vision on everything and I do understand that I do open threads with questions and end them with questions but this isn't to go against anyone. It's just that I'm a "questions" type of guy and I'd rather ask a million stupid questions then go about the same route I did before and run this stuff with my ego or without clarical thinking. Furthermore, my intentions now are trying to reboot my HPTA to hopefully counteract the damage i've done and learn more about this process so hopefully I can help educate someone if they come across the same problem. Moreover, I have already scheduled some appointments with Endocrinologist and urologists but that's a few months from now due to their schedule. I'm only looking to do a reboot or restart nothing more then a 5-10 week cycle that's monitored by physcians in which the bloodwork is continually being taken and measured. As far as the online physicians, I guess it's a convenience factor and time factor for me that I would rather have this started now and I don't necessarily think the methodology is going to differentiate that much with using HCG and Clomid for a young healthy 24 year old male, dosages probably will but a lot of the articles and research i've ( not saying its right, but everyone should do their own) come across aligns with this online physicians community.

I’ve never personally done it but look into the POWER PCT protocol. I’ve heard of it being used to get guys off of TRT so I assume someone your age could benefit.

Interesting, I'm definitely going to look into that tonight.

Thank you

without posting a lab result prior to starting your first cycle there is now way to validate your claims. your not going to get a doc to give you a script if your levels are within range, you need to be below out of range. there are a thousand other factors that effect libido

Exactly, hence the "young and dumb" 😅 part...

If you're the type that recovers, you'll recover. If you're not, you won't.

Once you decide to use AAS, you must be prepared for early TRT or perennial blast and cruise.

IML Gear Cream!
Hcg 250iu eod 4 weeks
toremifine citrate 90mg 8 weeks
4th week after hcg add 50mg clomid and then after week 8 drop down to 25mg for additional 2 weeks.
10th week drop everything order some natural herbs ( tong cat Ali, tribulus, zma) I used this company
https://lostempireherbs.com/?wicked...MIiPrf_bec3QIVR57ACh1rhQ7aEAAYASAAEgJKvvD_BwE

The main thing is be patient and wait it out. I would run this protocol then test myself 5-6 weeks after the 10 week pct.

Back