• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodybuilder's Grocery List

This post is a real catch! Thanks a lot for the given information. It is really helpful and informative. Glad I’ve read this post and found out lots of new concerning nutrition.

coconut oil to avoid? please explain

I've done some reading on this after my last keto diet didn't go to well. It's debatable both for and against. I can tell you from personal experience I looked like shit. But also tbh I might have been over using it. I put it in coffee, ate coconut mana for snacks and cooked my lunch and dinner with it. I had heard so many good things about it that I was convinced it was going to be the miracle fat.

Awesome list I’m definitely gonna use this thank you good info

Aye appreciate this, you have saved me so much time in the future when talking with people.

This is a really good guide. Some I don’t feel should be on the list but none the less its a great guide that you could copy/paste to give to those that constantly ask us “what can i eat?”

Back