• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodybuilder's Grocery List

IML Gear Cream!
Great list. I love seeing simple reminders of the right ways to do things. I get stuck in ruts, seem to end up buying the same half dozen things over and over, and forget about a lot of other options out there. It's nice getting reminders like, "oh yeah, asparagus, duh, forgot all about that stuff."

Amazing list, thank you! What about quinoa? I recently had it for the first time and am hooked on it. Replaced brown rice for me but maybe now it won't lol

Great list from the OP but I'd have to take out a loan for all of that. I'm usually lean meat, frozen berries and vegetables, water and a protein supplement.

This is the perfect list. I know this post is from 2013 but it still applies today. I just wish the prices were the same. I'm spending almost 1k a month to feed myself nowadays. It's really gotten out of hand. Now of course most don't eat 5k cals a day but it's getting to the point I'm going to have to eat less more dense macros just to save a little $..

This is the perfect list. I know this post is from 2013 but it still applies today. I just wish the prices were the same. I'm spending almost 1k a month to feed myself nowadays. It's really gotten out of hand. Now of course most don't eat 5k cals a day but it's getting to the point I'm going to have to eat less more dense macros just to save a little $..
I feel your pain.

Over 6k 7 days a week for myself. Sam's club is a blessing though and, always Scouring the coupons and weekly ads at grocery stores

Back