• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodybuilder's Grocery List

Awesome post! Diet soda was so important to me while cutting! I was glad you included it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

awesome list for shopping this week , however can someone post a list for next weeks items.....;)

I'm very curious why coconut oil is on condiments to avoid. Awesome list, though. Too many times, we fall into a diet where breakfast is eggs and oats the everything else is 8oz chicken and half a cup rice. It's awesome to have all the variety right there in front of you. Kudos.

I'm very curious why coconut oil is on condiments to avoid. Awesome list, though. Too many times, we fall into a diet where breakfast is eggs and oats the everything else is 8oz chicken and half a cup rice. It's awesome to have all the variety right there in front of you. Kudos.

Also curious why Coconut Oil is on condiments to avoid. Great list.

Awesome. Thanks Bass. I do good but eating is my weakness at times.

Great lists, I stick to them with the exception of the fats. Butter is too good to not eat ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great list....

IML Gear Cream!
I freaking love reading this list. Just to get one extra thing off of it makes it all worth it.

I know this is old but I too am interested in why you feel coconut oil is no good? The more we learn about the benefits of the fats from coconuts and it's oil the more we learn of the benefits.
I know the benefits have only recently surfaced about coconut oil but I've used it as a staple fat for years. Saturated fats from certain sources are soooo beneficial to everyone, especially athletes and bodybuilders. The anti-inflammatory effects alone contribute to recovering from training.
I'd like to hear other views.

Great post. Alot of people wonder what can I eat. Diet is the most important/hardest part to me. Thanks for the info.

I know this is old but I too am interested in why you feel coconut oil is no good? The more we learn about the benefits of the fats from coconuts and it's oil the more we learn of the benefits.
I know the benefits have only recently surfaced about coconut oil but I've used it as a staple fat for years. Saturated fats from certain sources are soooo beneficial to everyone, especially athletes and bodybuilders. The anti-inflammatory effects alone contribute to recovering from training.
I'd like to hear other views.

Grass-fed butter
Cold pressed coconut oil
Avocado

^^^ dietary must.

Back