• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting a cycle of Var and need protocol advice

TuffTitties

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there,

It’s the newb chick again. Update I finally got my shit together in terms of lifting program and nutritional program in place. I also just ordered my first bottle of Pharmatek Var, and I should be starting that in 2 weeks. My friend suggested that if I was doing the 12 week cycle, that I start off splitting a 10 mg and taking half in the morning and half before my workout for the first month. Then the second month doubling up and going up to 10 mg, 2x daily. And then the last month going back down to the splitting a 10mg and taking half in the morning and half before the gym. Anyone out here have any other suggestions on how to run the cycle? Is 12 weeks to long for a beginner? Is cycling up and then down not the proper way to do it? Halppppp. Can’t wait for all my vets to weigh in on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely don't taper back down. That's completely pointless. Start at 5mg twice daily, then after a few weeks if you want you could push it up to 10mg 2x daily. But I have the feeling that as long as it's quality anavar (I've never heard of that brand) 10mg daily will work really well for your first cycle. Anavar is very frequently underdosed and sometimes has other compounds like dbol or superdrol in them instead (the raws of dbol and SD are cheaper than anavar). Keep a close eye on side effects, especially virilization/clit growth/hair loss/body hair growth/voice changes.

Also, you'll hold water so know to expect that. If it starts getting out of hand (more than 5lbs water retention) you need to do something about it. You'll need to drink at least a gallon of water daily to keep it down.

Definitely don't taper back down. That's completely pointless. Start at 5mg twice daily, then after a few weeks if you want you could push it up to 10mg 2x daily. But I have the feeling that as long as it's quality anavar (I've never heard of that brand) 10mg daily will work really well for your first cycle. Anavar is very frequently underdosed and sometimes has other compounds like dbol or superdrol in them instead (the raws of dbol and SD are cheaper than anavar). Keep a close eye on side effects, especially virilization/clit growth/hair loss/body hair growth/voice changes.

Thanks will do!

Hi there,

It’s the newb chick again. Update I finally got my shit together in terms of lifting program and nutritional program in place. I also just ordered my first bottle of Pharmatek Var, and I should be starting that in 2 weeks. My friend suggested that if I was doing the 12 week cycle, that I start off splitting a 10 mg and taking half in the morning and half before my workout for the first month. Then the second month doubling up and going up to 10 mg, 2x daily. And then the last month going back down to the splitting a 10mg and taking half in the morning and half before the gym. Anyone out here have any other suggestions on how to run the cycle? Is 12 weeks to long for a beginner? Is cycling up and then down not the proper way to do it? Halppppp. Can’t wait for all my vets to weigh in on this.

10mg of var total will be plenty for your first cycle.

However, once you get into doses of 20mg+ i would taper the dose back down.

From personal experience as a woman when i just cut off, i broke out really bad, had about 3 weeks i had a huge drop and strenth and just didn't feel 100% all the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

10mg of var total will be plenty for your first cycle.

However, once you get into doses of 20mg+ i would taper the dose back down.

From personal experience as a woman when i just cut off, i broke out really bad, had about 3 weeks i had a huge drop and strenth and just didn't feel 100% all the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn will take that into consideration for sure. I don’t want crazy side effects

Back