blood test of our 14iu HG !

anabolic powder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

blood test of our 14iu HG !

Hi, everyone , hope you are doing well. the attachment is blood test of our 14iu HG , plz check.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    986 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you have any info ? Was he on 1iu a day or 20 and the test is almost 8 months old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

That was my labs posted above. I was using 1/3 vial, 3.3iu/day, 6 days a week for a month before getting the labs done. Before ever taking any GH my IGF was 105 (not on tren at the time). So I was not naturally high to begin with. I started a thread awhile pack where I posted the before labs, titled "GH pack landing". I`ve gotten more kits since then and they all look exactly the same, big solid puck, instant dissolve, same great effects. I believe they have some of these kits for local USA right now. Great price too!

anabolic powder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gotfina View Post
    That was my labs posted above. I was using 1/3 vial, 3.3iu/day, 6 days a week for a month before getting the labs done. Before ever taking any GH my IGF was 105 (not on tren at the time). So I was not naturally high to begin with. I started a thread awhile pack where I posted the before labs, titled "GH pack landing". I`ve gotten more kits since then and they all look exactly the same, big solid puck, instant dissolve, same great effects. I believe they have some of these kits for local USA right now. Great price too!
    Wow, great! dear friend, how are you?

Yes, there are 100kits 140iu and 5kg Test en powder in our USA warehouse.

If any one interested please contact us quickly, there is not much stock! Also remember to indicate that you are from ASF. You can enjoy the following discounts:

Order raw powders for more than $500 at a time, and give 100g Test en or 100g Test CY powder as a gift, and so on!
    order 15kits 140iu, will give 16kits !!!

Plz send email to:
    steroid@rawhormone.com
    rawsteroid@tutanota.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic powder View Post
    Wow, great! dear friend, how are you?

Yes, there are 100kits 140iu and 5kg Test en powder in our USA warehouse.

If any one interested please contact us quickly, there is not much stock! Also remember to indicate that you are from ASF. You can enjoy the following discounts:

Order raw powders for more than $500 at a time, and give 100g Test en or 100g Test CY powder as a gift, and so on!
    order 15kits 140iu, will give 16kits !!!

Plz send email to:
    steroid@rawhormone.com
    rawsteroid@tutanota.com

I surely hope that if someone sent money for 15 kits of gh that you would give them more than a lousy 1 for free? Sorry not trying to be a asshole but at the minimum they should get at least two kits or some other products cuz that is Richard "damn that is Petty" I mean pretty sad. JMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I paid just under $100 each for these kits!! I`m ok with not getting anything "free". Would you rather pay $150 each for 15 kits and then get 2 "free" ? I`m not trying to be combative just put things in perspective. These results are better than kefei kits I paid $170 for!

I`ve been using these guys for along time, products are always good, prices are set and best I`ve seen for the quality. There has become this bargain hunter, sale mentality on the forums, without regard to quality of product or service. I`ve done so much business with them, they always come through, it feels like a partnership, like friends, I don`t look for free stuff. To consistently get great product with no BS, is enough for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gotfina View Post
    I paid just under $100 each for these kits!! I`m ok with not getting anything "free". Would you rather pay $150 each for 15 kits and then get 2 "free" ? I`m not trying to be combative just put things in perspective. These results are better than kefei kits I paid $170 for!

I`ve been using these guys for along time, products are always good, prices are set and best I`ve seen for the quality. There has become this bargain hunter, sale mentality on the forums, without regard to quality of product or service. I`ve done so much business with them, they always come through, it feels like a partnership, like friends, I don`t look for free stuff. To consistently get great product with no BS, is enough for me.
    Well I have to agree with you honestly. That price is pretty good. I guess my argument was more about some of the incentives and not enough discounts that I don't see from the many many Chinese suppliers. Not singling these guys out, more of a overall observation/opinion of my own. And your right about the bargain Hunter mentality. Everyone wants free gear lol. Look at source giveaways for example, you'll see more one and two post wonders then in the introduction section lol. Quality lab tested gear is what all of us want in the end