• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Funny Thread

Alien vibesGIF-181223_142230.gifGIF-181223_141528.gif
dccb08c6b3c05529556c16c789424ec9.gif

GDI, Charlie...it's "funny thread"....not boring political cartoon thread. Keep that dirty diaper baby shit outta here. Said with all love. Merry Christmas Charlie. Jesus shine down on you. 15 pages later...i been patient. Post something funny...i know you can do it.

Attachments

• Top-22-funny-christmas-memes20.jpg
    Top-22-funny-christmas-memes20.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 139
If I wasn’t on this phone I’d post the link to the video of the comedian who joined the Russian mob. Fuck that bitch this is Russia!

GDI, Charlie...it's "funny thread"....not boring political cartoon thread. Keep that dirty diaper baby shit outta here. Said with all love. Merry Christmas Charlie. Jesus shine down on you. 15 pages later...i been patient. Post something funny...i know you can do it.

sorry bro, I thought what I posted was really funny , if it was about Obama or Hillary it would be funny to the 'trumpers' and that is all that seems to matter here, as long as the 'defenders of trump' are happy, all is well... murry Xmas...

If winter air is so dry, why do i have to scrape frost off my windshield before work every morning? :hmm:

I bet this ^^^ is true for a few in the Anabolic world lol

Back