• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NEW RARE PRODUCT (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here at PSL we are pleased to introduce one of our lasted products, this compound is very rare in the market! (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate
f8gi3O0.png

FyTTxZv.jpg

PSL wants the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, with are display and commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..
It is our pleasure to introduce the newest product in our line
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Stenbolone Acetate" (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Ace
by
www.Euro-Pharmacies.net This is focused on meeting the needs of our customers.

tuE2cgK.gif

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate

Stenbolone ace 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - USA - Puritysourcelabs

Stenbolone acetate -100 mgs (molecular code 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate)

This agent is a anabolic-Androgen steroid that is a derivative of (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone which its chemical signature (structure) is very similar to that of Masterone or Mesterolone (Proviron), in fact its functionality can be almost identical if one was to compare each compound pound for pound, although its suggested by some that it can perform much like Metenolone (Primobolan depot) or even its molecular structure can be quite similar with its structures altercation, as others may even advocate that its functionality is more similar that that of Oxymetholone (Anadrol). However, that comparison with Anadrol is very miscalculated and would be go against its true functions, as it does NOT possess the ability to be considered a mass builder or act like a wet compound. A great characteristic with Stenbolone is that it cannot be converted to estrogentic metabolites by way of aromatization or displaying estrogenic like effects that could activate mechanisms of actions that would be similar that of estrogenic affects (bloating/water-retention/fat increase or even gynecomastia), thus there is NO need to employ an AI/aromatase inhibitor..

The unvarnished truth is that this AAS is a shrouded compound due to its rare presence in the market. When it was originally compounded/designed in the early 60's it was off the same pillar of 1-Testosterone but modified by the 2-methyl group.. Its said to be slightly weaker than its relative 1-Test when compared by similar dosages, yet its said to be almost 2-3 x its anabolic output when compared on a pound for pound scale..As time continued it was seen to have little clinical use and was ultimately discharged from the market because phrama groups dubbed it useless and financial support was lacking because of other alternative drugs that functioned much similar and already had a name for themselves..This has continued to haunt its survival even there after when it was discontinued but picked up by the black market where it hardly got the recognition and notoriety that it rightful deserves.. Little has known about this agent as the pharmacodynamics of this compounds has been scarce.. Over the years it has been elusive thus even today little is truly known about it in the bodybuilding/athletic performance communities, but for those that have had experience with it all share different concepts about its functionality and maybe this is due to its limited appearance/usage in the anabolic circuit world wide. But for those that have used it during its highlight which was a sort period of time claimed it as a valuable and unique compound, users would often search far and wide to procure this rare performance enhancement drug, before it ultimately seen its fate and faded out of circulation in the start of the 1980's.

Performance enhancement usage: Dosages can range from 50mgs EOD to 100mg EOD of even 100mgs ED, its ability to help athletes remain dry while gaining lean quality muscle makes it ideal to be employed as complimentary/synergistic drug to a cycle combo during a body-recomp, cut phase or even pre-competition.
Aromatization: No
Acne: Yes (based upon user sensitivity)
Desire effects: Physical/mantel wellness improvement, increase sex drive and sense of well-being, improved endurance, strength and faster muscle tissue buildup and regeneration.
Androgenic/Anabolic rating: 107-144 / 267-332

Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - USA - Puritysourcelabs
Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate
Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage:50-200mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Truly one of the most under rated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..

Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at PuritySourceLabs.ru

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate for pumps? Great for hardening agent, absolute for cutting, and it can provide quality mass gains depending on the users goal, pure nobility with its upfront visual and physical display right before you eyes in just a few short weeks...
The pumps are simply unimaginable, and simply magical, impressive gains to say the least.

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate vs Trenbolone? Great alternative and substitute in place of trenbolone, with strength gains and muscle solidification like laying brick and mortar on a foundation, building and reinforcing your gains making them almost permanent.

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate pip? Little to nil pip and very user friendly, as EP "Euro-Pharmacies" using some of the finest clear carrier oil that can flow easily through a 27g needle with no resistance.

Stenbolone Acetate dosage? 100mg EOD is more than enough, dosages up to 75-100mgs ED can increase pumps to a level of slight discomfort. (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate pairs well with Testosterone Propionate and Oxandreolone (Anavar) for building that lean aesthetic physique.

EP (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate available at P.S.L http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/
2EKyn6K.gif

Last edited:
Stuff looks great on paper. Going to ave to try some of this out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm still looking for answers on dosing as methylstenbolone (oral version of this compound) is usually dosed at 6-10mgs per day back in it's day.
It's a very strong compound and even 50mgs per day seems like it would be overkill.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Structurally similar; however, their characteristics when used would be much different. People were putting on 20-25 pounds in 4-6 weeks on this stuff a while back.
Not quite but it can function very similar..

IML Gear Cream!
Structurally similar; however, their characteristics when used would be much different. People were putting on 20-25 pounds in 4-6 weeks on this stuff a while back.

I haven't seen any reports of people putting on any mass, or even anything that would come close to 20-25 pounds.. people prepped with this agent more than anything..

I haven't seen any reports of people putting on any mass, or even anything that would come close to 20-25 pounds.. people prepped with this agent more than anything..
Yeah guys, this is stenbolone acetate, not methylstenbolone. Not an oral drug (but might be orally bioactive if I remember Palumbo's old articles correctly). More of a prep drug like primo from what I read before. Not like the oral methylstenbolone, which is like SD but makes you stronger and I felt better running it. Blew me up the time I took the original ids mass tabs back in the day.

I banged to translate this, I hope you appreciate

---

The late steroid guru Dan Duchaine once commented that if he were to restrict himself to just one single steroid for the rest of his life, would not be testosterone (the basis for most cycles). It would not be Dianabol, allegedly preferred by Arnold and many champions. It would not be one of the steroids we consider as a solid-based base product. No, Dan Duchaine opted for a little-known drug called Anatrofin (Stenbolone). Strangely, the drug is no longer in production today, but there are a lot of reasons why it should be, and Duchaine (in advance of his time) tells us so:

What is Anatrofin? How could it be useful for bodybuilders, and can it have a future? Let's learn more!

Anatrofin Stenbolone is somewhat similar to the popular steroid Primobolan, has some molecular modifications such as the addition of the 2-methyl group. Anatrofin is also known as Stenbolone, and was available in both oral and injectable formats. Injectable is the preferred method of use. The oral format (Methylsten or Ultradol) can be quite toxic to the liver, and since this drug has not been thoroughly tested, it is better to err on the side of caution and use the injectable version, until the full toxicity of the oral version will not be known. All steroids in injectable version always triumph over oral use in terms of efficacy and avoid stress for the liver and kidneys.

Regarding the side effects of Anatrofin, all the common side effects of androgens such as: gynecomastia, swelling, and increased water retention are not of great concern. It was for this reason that Dan Duchaine was so enthusiastic about this steroid. When taken through the injectable format, the side effects at ratio of positive effects; it was among the best Duchaine had ever seen. He was going to push this steroid as a solid alternative to testosterone and nandrolone. Unfortunately, his untimely death ended his dreams for this and many other compounds.

Anatrofin may or may not ever return among the most popular and most commonly used steroids. All we know is that most of the steroids and other compounds that Dan Duchaine claimed eventually did not find their way into the world of traditional steroids in a very effective way, or it took years to occur. Anatrofin will probably be different. The awareness of this compound is the first step for the application, which can motivate manufacturers all over the world to start offering the product again. It is only then that the world can share Duchaine's vision of a bit of Anatrofin in the weekly cycle of all!

Duchaine died from kidney disease and is credited with introducing clen to the BB community. Interesting character. He’s got several interviews. Someone should make a bio about him. He was a good dude!

Thought i answered this a few daya ago.
What your referring to is msten ,2 different things.

Msten, and stenbolone .

Msten (aka ultradrol) is more like a mild superdrol or anadrol.

Stenbolone acetate is much milder in Regards. Very similar to primo as far as sides go with less hair loss, you could say its much like an oral primo .
I'm still looking for answers on dosing as methylstenbolone (oral version of this compound) is usually dosed at 6-10mgs per day back in it's day.
It's a very strong compound and even 50mgs per day seems like it would be overkill.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Based on Phils log of sten it seems to be a very strong compound unlike that of primo which takes a long time to kick and the results are very slow and steady. On paper It seems it would be best compared to that of primo but from what I have read on the few logs around its not much Like a primo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Based on Phils log of sten it seems to be a very strong compound unlike that of primo which takes a long time to kick and the results are very slow and steady. On paper It seems it would be best compared to that of primo but from what I have read on the few logs around its not much Like a primo.

It’s an acetate ester so it will pack more of a punch since mg to mg you get more. Primo ace is much of the same with pumps and reaction time. But it definitely seems to be somewhat stronger.

I'm 2 weeks in on this, missed some days last week, but I feel full, but not bloated and yet Im remaining vascular.. it kinda feels like a npp/tren mix.. so far so good

Had my first injection with it today. No pip and smooth

I gotta get me some sten and run it with u guys. Seems like everyone so far has nothing but good things to say.

Back